- 6 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 9 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- News Government scraps Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment process
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Gurugram based Hero Electric is offering a limited period discount on its Flash all-electric scooter. The company is offering a discount of Rs 7,088 on its Lead-Acid variant, and Paytm benefits of up to worth Rs 10,500 for both the Lithium-ion and Lead-Acid variants of the Hero Electric Flash.
The discount of Rs 7,088 effectively bring the price of the scooter to a starting of Rs 29,990 (India excluding the North East), and starting Rs 32,710 (North East India).
The Hero Flash all-electric scooter has been designed for young, first time buyers of electric two-wheelers, and for those who are Eco-conscious. The budget friendly scooter offers value for money, and arrives loaded with features.
The scooter features comfortable seats, a digital instrument cluster, regenerative braking, and LED headlights. The Flash is a lightweight electric and weighs in at 69 kilograms (Lithium-ion variant) to the kerb.
The Flash Lead-Acid variant offers a top speed of 25 kilometers per hour, and a range of 50 kilometers over a full charge. The Lithium-ion variant offers the same top speed but an additional 15 kilometers to a full charge.
The Lead-Acid and Lithium-ion variants require eight hours and four hours respectively, to bring the battery to a full charge. The Flash electric scooter models feature telescopic forks at the front, and drum brakes at both ends.
The Hero Electric Flash is available at 615 company authorized touch-points across the country.
Hero Electric has its manufacturing facility Ludhiana, Punjab, and has an annual production capacity of 1 lakh units. The company manufacturers ten electric scooters models including the Photon, the Optima, and the Dash.
The company has been offering sustainable mobility solutions for over 12 years now, and has already sold over 3 lakh units since.
Thoughts About The Discounts and Benefits Being Offered On The Hero Flash
Any discount offered on electric vehicles only increases chances of sales. This is a good move by Hero Electric to increase sales in the entry-level electric scooter segment. We hope the company offers discounts and benefits for its other electric scooters as well.