- 10 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has launched a design challenge under the Hero CoLabs banner. The challenge is open for all individuals and can register at their official website. The grand prize winner rides home a Hero Xpulse 200.
The design challenge aims to connect everyone across the world collaborating and creating new design patterns and sharing their creativity. There are two challenges in the contest: the first one is where participants have to design graphics for the Splendor+ and second challenge is where everyone has to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket inspired from the Xpulse 200
The Hero Splendour+ has always appealed to a wider audience in India. The motorcycle is cheaper to maintain and features unmatched fuel efficiency. As a result, it can appeal to both mature and younger audience.
Over the years, the brand has managed to keep the design of the Splendour simple and clean. With the challenge to design graphics for the Splendor+, this is something to keep in thoughts while creating the art.
The second challenge is to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket which will be inspired by the company's adventure motorcycle the Xpulse 200. The adventure motorcycle carries a lot of heritage and pride for the company as it is the motorcycle which carried forward the legacy of the Hero Impulse.
The motorcycle is good for cruising on-road, however, its best suited for off-road bashing. The Xpulse 200 can take you anywhere and everywhere with its off-road setup, which includes long-travel suspensions, dual-purpose tyres, higher ground clearance and more. While designing the t-shirt or the riding jacket, its best to keep in mind the versatile and rugged nature of the motorcycle.
The challenges are limited to individual participants only. All designs have to be submitted on or before April 21, 2020. The result of the design challenge will be announced on May 5, 2020.
A brand new Hero Xpulse 200 is awarded to the winner of the challenge. While the runner up is awarded Rs 10,000 worth of accessories from Hero, and the third-place winner gets a Hero Smart Sunglasses. The company is also awarding Rs 500 voucher to fifteen participants as special mentions.
In related news, the company has revealed the Xpulse 200 BS6 on their official website. The engine has been updated to meet BS6 emission standards — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hero CoLabs Design Challenge
Hero Motocorp has come up with an interesting platform as people have self quarantined themselves amidst on-going COVID-19 pandemic, and the resulting lockdown. They can now bring out their talent and come with some cool design ideas. To further motivate them there are exciting prizes up for grabs. Start sketching!