- 12 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 39 min ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Birth Anniversary: Shweta Singh Kirti Shares Fond Memories Of The Late Actor
- News Ahead of Budget session, BJP leaders meet at Singh’s residence
- Sports Victorious Team India arrives home after series win against Australia
- Finance Sensex Historic Journey From 100 To 50000 In 4 Decades
- Technology Xiaomi Republic Day Sale: Get Mi TWS Earphones 2C Free On Purchase Of Mi Smart Speaker
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Hero MotoCorp has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a growth of 14.4 per cent in the previous month.
The company announced that they have managed to grow from 516,775 units of total sales in November 2019 to 591,091 units in the previous month; registering double-digit growth. This includes both the domestic and export markets for Hero MotoCorp.
Breaking it down to just the domestic market, Hero Motocorp has announced sales of 575,971 units in India during the previous month of November. The remaining 15,134 units have been registered from exports.
Hero MotoCorp also announced that from the 591,091 units of total sales, Hero motorcycle sales stood at 541,473 units. Hero scooters registered the remaining 49,654 units of sales.
Moving on to the year-to-date (YTD) sales of 2020 (April - November), Hero MotoCorp registered total sales of 37.75 lakh units this year, a decline from 46.50 lakh units during the same period last year.
Hero MotoCorp also recently announced that the company registered over 14 lakh units of sales during a 32-day period between Navratri and Bhai Duj. The festive period sales have really helped Hero MotoCorp recover from the losses during the earlier part of the year.
The company has also been updating its product lineup consistently. Hero MotoCorp recently introduced the BS6-iterations of its Xtreme 200S. The new BS6 Xtreme 200S is now priced at Rs 1.15 lakh and comes with a number of subtle cosmetic and feature updates as well.
The company even introduced its connected technology, called Hero Connect on three of its products. This includes the Xpulse 200, Destini 125 and the Pleasure+. The new ‘Hero Connect' can be paired with a dedicated app, allowing additional smart features on the models.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Report For November 2020
Hero MotoCorp have managed to quickly recover their sales after a bad mid-2020. The festive season and the rise in demand for personal mobility have been the key factors for the quick recovery. Hero MotoCorp will be hoping to continue its momentum into the last month of the year as well.