- 10 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 11 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 13 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link
- News Law violations cannot be condoned under pretext of human rights : India to UNHCHR chief
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Hero MotoCorp has announced that the company has registered sales of 584,456 units in the month of August 2020. This is a 7.55% growth as compared to its sales during the same month in 2019 when it sold 543,406 units.
The company announced that they have managed to surpass their pre-COVID sales volumes in the Indian market. Hero MotoCorp also announced that in terms of monthly sales, the company has managed to register a 13% growth, with July 2020 standing at 514,509 units.
Among the total sales, around 544,658 units of them are from motorcycles while the scooters account for the remaining 39,798 units. Also, of the total volume, export sales account for 15,782 units of sales. Export sales, however, has registered a decline in its yearly sales figures. Hero MotoCorp had registered a higher sales figure of 19,403 units in August 2019.
According to the two-wheeler manufacturer, much of the demand for their products have been coming in from rural and semi-urban centres. Hero MotoCorp is expecting this demand to increase further in the coming months, especially with the arrival of the festive season. The demand is attributed to other factors such as increasing customer confidence and continued government policy support as well.
Hero MotoCorp also took the opportunity to announce that their production facility is now running at nearly 100% capacity. They have also opened up all their customer touchpoints across India, while still ensuring all health and safety measures are being strictly followed.
Hero recently launched the Xtreme 160R in the Indian market. The new Hero Xtreme 160R comes with a starting price of Rs 99,950, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is said to have received a good response in the Indian market, even improving Hero's market share in the premium segment.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is offered in two variants: drum and disc brake. Both trims are powered by the same 163cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Figures For August 2020
Hero MotoCorp has managed to surpass its pre-COVID sales volume levels in the month of August 2020. The company is now cautiously optimistic about carrying forward the same positive trend in the coming months as well.