- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Hero MotoCorp has announced that the company has registered sales of 584,456 units in the month of August 2020. This is a 7.55% growth as compared to its sales during the same month in 2019 when it sold 543,406 units.
The company announced that they have managed to surpass their pre-COVID sales volumes in the Indian market. Hero MotoCorp also announced that in terms of monthly sales, the company has managed to register a 13% growth, with July 2020 standing at 514,509 units.
Among the total sales, around 544,658 units of them are from motorcycles while the scooters account for the remaining 39,798 units. Also, of the total volume, export sales account for 15,782 units of sales. Export sales, however, has registered a decline in its yearly sales figures. Hero MotoCorp had registered a higher sales figure of 19,403 units in August 2019.
According to the two-wheeler manufacturer, much of the demand for their products have been coming in from rural and semi-urban centres. Hero MotoCorp is expecting this demand to increase further in the coming months, especially with the arrival of the festive season. The demand is attributed to other factors such as increasing customer confidence and continued government policy support as well.
Hero MotoCorp also took the opportunity to announce that their production facility is now running at nearly 100% capacity. They have also opened up all their customer touchpoints across India, while still ensuring all health and safety measures are being strictly followed.
Hero recently launched the Xtreme 160R in the Indian market. The new Hero Xtreme 160R comes with a starting price of Rs 99,950, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is said to have received a good response in the Indian market, even improving Hero's market share in the premium segment.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is offered in two variants: drum and disc brake. Both trims are powered by the same 163cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Figures For August 2020
Hero MotoCorp has managed to surpass its pre-COVID sales volume levels in the month of August 2020. The company is now cautiously optimistic about carrying forward the same positive trend in the coming months as well.