- 13 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 21 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- News The role of Deep Sidhu in the Delhi chaos
- Sports Wade dropped from Australia Test squad for South Africa tour
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 26 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Have An Argument During Task; Rakhi-Rubina Lock Horns
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Hero MotoCorp has announced that the company has registered over 14 lakh units of sales across the country, during the recently concluded festive season. Hero MotoCorp stated that 14 lakh units of sales were registered in the 32-day period between Navratri and the day after Bhai Duj.
Hero MotoCorp also stated that they have been witnessing a robust demand for their products, which has allowed them to further strengthen their market share in the country. This demand and the high sales volume during the festive period has allowed Hero to reduce its vehicle stocks at dealerships by less than four weeks — their lowest ever post-festive inventory.
The 14 lakh units of sales during the recently concluded festive season, however, is just 98% of the sales volume the brand registered in 2019 and 103% compared to the same period in 2018. The sales have been led by popular models across segments.
These include motorcycles such as the Splendor, Glamour, Xtreme 160R and Xpulse. Popular scooters in the range consist of the Destini and Pleasure models.
Hero MotoCorp also stated that the company has been leading the revival of the Indian two-wheeler industry, through robust planning and preparations. The company also feels that the measures announced by the government is also helping vastly in the recovery process, allowing core sectors to rebound from the disruption faster.
Talking about sales, Hero recently also announced that the company had registered a 35% yearly growth in sales during the previous month of October 2020. They announced that the company witnessed sales of 8.06 lakh units, which is their highest single month volume till date.
Also, off the total 8.06 lakh units of total sales, 7.91 lakh units came from the domestic market while the remaining 15,711 units were from export sales. Also, majority of the domestic sales volume came from the motorcycle segment — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Festive Sales
Hero MotoCorp seems to have had a fantastic festive period in terms of sales. The company is said to be recovering from the disruption earlier this year in quick time. Hero MotoCorp also hopes that following the measures in place, demand for vehicles in the coming months will improve at the same rate.