- 4 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 5 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Movies Vivian Dsena Says He Is Quite Content With TV And Aspires To Do More Work On The Small Screen
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley-Davison has announced a new discount offer on the Street Road BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The cruiser motorcycle is offered with a cash discount of Rs 55,500 for a limited period.
The Harley-Davison Street Road BS6 motorcycle was launched at a starting price of Rs 6,55,500. After receiving a cash discount, the motorcycle is now priced under 6 lakhs at Rs 5,99,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Street Rod BS6 urban-cruiser motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same V-Twin engine as the BS4 models. The 749cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine produces a peak torque of 65Nm at 4,000rpm and comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The Street Rod features wide handlebar, tear-drop shaped long fuel tank, a giant radiator, round-shaped LED headlamps, tail-lamps and turn indicators, blacked-out long exhaust, front-seat footpegs and well-cushioned rider and pillion seats. As a result, the motorcycle offers exceptional comfort for riders.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by USD forks at the front and a gas-charged rear suspension set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via disc brakes at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS.
Harley-Davidson is offering the 2020 Street Rod in four paint schemes: Vivid Black, River Rock Grey Denim, Stone Washed White Pearl, and Performance Orange. Apart from the Vivid Black, the company is charging a premium of Rs 68,500 extra for the rest of the colour options.
In other news, Harley-Division has filed a patent for self-balancing technology that can be retro-fitted to motorcycles. With the new technology, there will be much lesser accidents and loss of lives because of a severe crash. The motorcycle will be able to stand up-right without any support with this new technology — here are more details.
Thoughts About the Harley-Davidson Street Rod BS6 Limited Period Offer
The Harley-Davison Street Road is the brand's entry-level motorcycle that is placed next to the Street 750 motorcycle in India. With the new offer, the company aims to attract more customers switching to the premium motorcycle at a relatively affordable price. This will help the company to boost sales during these unprecedented Covid-19 times.