- 8 hrs ago Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- 10 hrs ago New (2020) Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- 1 day ago Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- Sports MS Dhoni retires: The world has seen achievements, I’ve seen the person: Kohli pens emotional farewell
- Movies Hina Khan Opens Up About Saying Yes To Naagin 5 And The Criticism Meted Out To The Series
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Lifestyle What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley-Davison has announced a new discount offer on the Street Road BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The cruiser motorcycle is offered with a cash discount of Rs 55,500 for a limited period.
The Harley-Davison Street Road BS6 motorcycle was launched at a starting price of Rs 6,55,500. After receiving a cash discount, the motorcycle is now priced under 6 lakhs at Rs 5,99,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Street Rod BS6 urban-cruiser motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same V-Twin engine as the BS4 models. The 749cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine produces a peak torque of 65Nm at 4,000rpm and comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The Street Rod features wide handlebar, tear-drop shaped long fuel tank, a giant radiator, round-shaped LED headlamps, tail-lamps and turn indicators, blacked-out long exhaust, front-seat footpegs and well-cushioned rider and pillion seats. As a result, the motorcycle offers exceptional comfort for riders.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by USD forks at the front and a gas-charged rear suspension set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via disc brakes at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS.
Harley-Davidson is offering the 2020 Street Rod in four paint schemes: Vivid Black, River Rock Grey Denim, Stone Washed White Pearl, and Performance Orange. Apart from the Vivid Black, the company is charging a premium of Rs 68,500 extra for the rest of the colour options.
In other news, Harley-Division has filed a patent for self-balancing technology that can be retro-fitted to motorcycles. With the new technology, there will be much lesser accidents and loss of lives because of a severe crash. The motorcycle will be able to stand up-right without any support with this new technology — here are more details.
Thoughts About the Harley-Davidson Street Rod BS6 Limited Period Offer
The Harley-Davison Street Road is the brand's entry-level motorcycle that is placed next to the Street 750 motorcycle in India. With the new offer, the company aims to attract more customers switching to the premium motorcycle at a relatively affordable price. This will help the company to boost sales during these unprecedented Covid-19 times.