- 15 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Harley-Davidson Street 750 is the brand entry-level cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle has just received a massive price cut from the company. The cruiser motorcycle becomes affordable by Rs 65,000.
After the price decrease, the Street 750 urban cruiser retails at a price of Rs 4.69 lakh. The motorcycle is available in five colour options: Vivid Black, Performance Orange, Black Denim, Vivid Black Deluxe, and Barracuda Silver Deluxe.
Apart from the Vivid Black, all other colours attract a premium of Rs 12,000. As a result, the motorcycle in those colour schemes retails at Rs 4.81 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a BS6 compliant 749 cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3,750rpm, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a long tear-drop shaped fuel tank with forward-set footpegs, up-right handlebar, a well-cushioned rider seat, which makes it easier for city commutes and long-distance journey.
The suspension duties on the cruiser motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a twin shock unit at the rear. The braking performance of the motorcycle is through disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an entry-level performance cruiser motorcycle in India from the American motorcycle manufacturer. The Harley Davidson Street 750 rivals the only other competitor the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.
In related news, Harley-Davidson entry-level motorcycle the Street 750 and the Street Rod motorcycle will be retailed at special prices through Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for armed forces personnel across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Street 750 Price Decrease
In recent times we have noticed most of the manufacturer increasing the cost of their vehicles due to various reasons. However, the price cut on a premium motorcycle does come as a surprise.
After the price decrease, the company has provided a great opportunity for riders looking to upgrade their motorcycle and step-up to a premium segment. Harley-Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle for both regular use and on long journeys during the weekends as well.