- 5 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 36 min ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Movies When Sussanne Khan Got Teary-Eyed After Watching Hrithik Roshan's Performance In Mission Kashmir
- Sports Ind vs Aus: I let noise get to me last time, couldn't care less now: Starc on India series
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Harley-Davidson Street 750 is the brand entry-level cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle has just received a massive price cut from the company. The cruiser motorcycle becomes affordable by Rs 65,000.
After the price decrease, the Street 750 urban cruiser retails at a price of Rs 4.69 lakh. The motorcycle is available in five colour options: Vivid Black, Performance Orange, Black Denim, Vivid Black Deluxe, and Barracuda Silver Deluxe.
Apart from the Vivid Black, all other colours attract a premium of Rs 12,000. As a result, the motorcycle in those colour schemes retails at Rs 4.81 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a BS6 compliant 749 cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3,750rpm, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a long tear-drop shaped fuel tank with forward-set footpegs, up-right handlebar, a well-cushioned rider seat, which makes it easier for city commutes and long-distance journey.
The suspension duties on the cruiser motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a twin shock unit at the rear. The braking performance of the motorcycle is through disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an entry-level performance cruiser motorcycle in India from the American motorcycle manufacturer. The Harley Davidson Street 750 rivals the only other competitor the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.
In related news, Harley-Davidson entry-level motorcycle the Street 750 and the Street Rod motorcycle will be retailed at special prices through Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for armed forces personnel across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Street 750 Price Decrease
In recent times we have noticed most of the manufacturer increasing the cost of their vehicles due to various reasons. However, the price cut on a premium motorcycle does come as a surprise.
After the price decrease, the company has provided a great opportunity for riders looking to upgrade their motorcycle and step-up to a premium segment. Harley-Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle for both regular use and on long journeys during the weekends as well.