- 4 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 8 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 8 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Movies Suriya's Aruvaa: Is The Hari Directorial Getting Dropped?
- Sports Juventus sack Sarri: How the Opta numbers compare to Allegri's 2018-19 title winners
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Harley-Davidson India has launched multiple initiatives during the months of April and May in order to keep the spirit of riding high. The initiatives include home deliveries of motorcycles, an extension of warranty and free service periods, and a fully digital version of the brand's Passport to Freedom.
Mr Sajeev Rajasekharan, the Managing Director for Asian Emerging Markets and India at Harley-Davidson, said, "For an experiential brand like ours, it is critical to stay engaged with customers and enthusiasts continuously, keeping them hooked to the brand. We have introduced a number of initiatives to keep them motivated and look forward to riding."
Staying in sync with contactless services, the company has officially launched the Harley-Davidson Home Delivery program. This initiative allows customers to explore the brand's range of all-American motorcycles on the company's website, and then directly connect with a dealer expert to discuss purchase and payment opportunities. Home deliveries are free for a distance up to 40 kilometres from the specific dealership, and chargeable for every extra kilometre thereafter.
The brand's other initiative is a 30-day extension for Harley owners whose product warranties have expired or are expiring during the lockdown period. The brand is also offering a 60-day extension to customers who fall under the Harley-Davidson Financial Services planned maintenance program. Harley's contact centre and Road-Side Assistance will continue to provide support services to all customers.
The legendary American motorcycle manufacturer has also rolled out a completely digital avatar of its popular ‘Passport to Freedom Online Series' program and has done so in partnership with some notable names from the motorcycling world to talk about motorcycling at large and some of their Harley experiences.
The Passport to Freedom initiative encourages confident riding among riders by facilitating sessions designed to inculcate better riding skills between owners and to educate them about safe riding. The brand has already conducted multiple seasons in the country.
Harley-Davidson India has also pledged its support to the PM Cares Fund to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic. Members of the Harley Owners Group are actively involved in charitable activities in these trying times.
Thoughts About Harley-Davidson India's Initiatives For Customers And Motorcycle Enthusiasts
A name synonymous with motorcycling, Harley-Davidson's initiatives are definitely a refreshing set of programs launched by the American bike manufacturer. The brand is doing all they can to help make their customers' lives easier during these unprecedented times.