- 3 hrs ago New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Hyundai Verna Facelift, Kia Sonet Interiors Spied, Honda Jazz BS6, & More
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- 14 hrs ago KTM & BMW Motorrad Opt Out Of 2020 EICMA, INTERMOT Motor Shows Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sports On this day in sport: NBA record falls, Asia enjoys basketball breakthrough, and England lose landmark rugby clash
- News Chidambaram advocates aggressive testing for coronavirus
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Harley-Davidson India has introduced the 2020 Fat Boy cruiser in the market. The 2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is the third model to be updated this month, after the Forty-Eight and Forty-Eight Special. The new 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is now offered with a starting price of Rs 18.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is offered in a range of two variants. One with the standard Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine and the other with a more powerful Milwaukee-Eight 114 unit. The more variant with the more powerful engine is priced slightly higher at Rs 20.10 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Both engines do comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, which are set to be implemented from the 1st of April 2020. They also come with H-D's Electronic Sequential Port Fuel-Injection system as well. However, Harley-Davidson is yet to officially confirm this on their website.
Starting with the Milwaukee-Eight 107, the engine comes in the form of a 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit producing 144Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The larger Milwaukee-Eight 114 on the other hand, churns out 156Nm of torque from its 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled engine.
Visually, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy remains identical to its previous model. The motorcycle continues to measure 2,370mm in length, with a wheelbase of 1665mm. It also comes with a low seat height of 670mm as well, while the ground clearance is 115mm.
Both variants of the cruiser are offered with a range of exciting colours. The base-spec with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 is offered in a range of five paint schemes. This includes Vivid Black, Spruce, Barracuda Silver, River Rocky Grey/Vivid Black & Barracuda Silver/Black Denim.
Similarly, the top-spec with the Milwaukee-Eight 114 is offered in a range of three paint schemes: Stiletto Red, Midnight Blue and Zephr Blue/Black Sunglo.
Thoughts On The 2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Introduced In India
The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is a popular cruiser model in the brand's long lineup of offerings. It comes with the classic American design, with loads of chrome and a comfortable riding position as well. The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in India rivals the likes of the Indian Scout.