- 12 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 13 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 14 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Technology Slack App Download: What Is Slack? How To Download And Use Slack On Laptop, Mobile
- News Farmers' Protest: Delhi Police shuts Singhu, Safiabad borders; diverts traffic from Mukarba
- Finance Gold Runs Up For 3 Straight Days: Is There Further Upside Left?
- Sports Rangers 3-2 Standard Liege: Gerrard's men hit back to book last-32 spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 3 Highlights: Jasmin Gets Into Ugly Spats With Eijaz & Rubina; Abhinav Becomes The Second Finalist
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Harley-Davidson has launched its new e-bicycle brand, called the Serial 1 Cycle Company in the international market. The new brand from Harley-Davidson has further revealed its first product, the 'Serial 1' e-bicycle.
The new Harley-Davidson Serial 1 e-bicycle will go on sale in international markets from March 2021. The ‘Serial 1' name for the brand's new electric bicycle is in reference to Harley-Davidson's first-ever motorcycle, called ‘Serial Number One', introduced way back in 1903.
Apart from the name, the electric bicycle also comes with white tyres, spring saddle, straight handlebars, wire-spoke rims and many other design elements, which pays homage to the design of the original motorcycle from Harley-Davidson from over a century ago.
However, the electric bicycle also features a few modern touches to its design as well. This includes the frame integrated LED headlamps and taillights, disc brakes at both front and rear and a stylish Gloss-Black paint scheme; among others.
Aaron Frank, Brand Director, Serial 1 Cycle Company, stated,
"When Harley-Davidson first put power to two wheels in 1903, it changed how the world moved, forever. Inspired by the entrepreneurial vision of Harley-Davidson's founders, we hope to once again change how cyclists and the cycling-curious move around their world with a Serial 1 eBicycle."
He further added, "The dynamic, fast-growing e-Bicycle space is at the forefront of a global mobility revolution. The formation of Serial 1 allows Harley-Davidson to play a key role in this mobility revolution while allowing Serial 1 to focus exclusively on the e-Bicycle customer and deliver an unmatched riding experience rooted in freedom and adventure."
According to the brand, the global e-Bicycle segment was estimated to be over $15 billion in 2019. This is further expected to grow between 2020 and 2025, with an annual rate of 6 per cent.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Series 1 e-Bicycle
The Harley-Davidson Serial 1 e-Bicycle pays excellent homage to the brand's first-ever motorcycle of 1903. The Serial 1 e-Bicycle looks to be an amazing product and it will be interesting to see how it performs out on the streets, once introduced in the international markets.