- 1 hr ago Mahindra Marazzo BS6 Prices Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon & Altroz Price Increase Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago Ford Freestyle Flair Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Triumph Street Triple R Launched In India: Priced At Rs 8.84 Lakh
- News Independence Day 2020: Remembering Kargil War hero Captain Vikram Batra
- Movies Shruti Modi Alleges Rhea Chakraborty Made Financial And Professional Decisions For Sushant
- Technology Oppo Watch Review: More Than Just An Apple Watch Rip-Off
- Sports Virat Kohli and Tim Paine are best Test captains in the world at the moment, says Faiz Fazal
- Lifestyle 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- Finance HDFC Raises Rs 10,000 Crore Via QIP; Also Issues Warrants, NCDs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Harley-Davidson launched the 1200 Custom BS6 model in the Indian market earlier this year. At the time of launch, the motorcycle was priced at Rs 10.77 lakh. Now the American motorcycle brand has hiked the prices of the 1200 Custom by Rs 12,000. The 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 10.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is offered in a range of different paint schemes: Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billiard Red/Vivid Black and River Rock Grey/Vivid Black. While prices for the Grey and Grey/Black paint scheme are yet to be revealed.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Midnight Blue is the most affordable at Rs 10.89 lakh price tag. The dual-tone model with the Billiard Red/Vivid Black paint scheme is priced slightly higher at Rs 11.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the above-mentioned hike in prices, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom otherwise remains unchanged. The motorcycle comes powered by the same BS6-compliant 1202cc air-cooled Evolution V-twin engine producing 97Nm of torque at 3500rpm.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom offers a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, dual shorty exhausts finished in chrome and fat tyres, adding to the overall retro appeal of the motorcycle.
Suspension duties on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom continue to be through telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's Indian lineup to receive a price hike. Previously, the American brand had announced a similar hike of Rs 12,000 on its Iron 883 model. This motorcycle now retails at Rs 9.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price Hike
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's lineup to receive a price hike, post its BS6 introduction in the Indian market. The 1200 Customs takes on rivals such as the Indian Motorcycles in the country.