- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- News US talk show host Larry King dies weeks after testing Covid positive
- Sports Real Madrid flatly deny 'tension' with Inter regarding deferred payments for Hakimi
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance With 8.5% Return Should I Invest In This Fund For PPF-like Benefits?
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Harley-Davidson launched the 1200 Custom BS6 model in the Indian market earlier this year. At the time of launch, the motorcycle was priced at Rs 10.77 lakh. Now the American motorcycle brand has hiked the prices of the 1200 Custom by Rs 12,000. The 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 10.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is offered in a range of different paint schemes: Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billiard Red/Vivid Black and River Rock Grey/Vivid Black. While prices for the Grey and Grey/Black paint scheme are yet to be revealed.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Midnight Blue is the most affordable at Rs 10.89 lakh price tag. The dual-tone model with the Billiard Red/Vivid Black paint scheme is priced slightly higher at Rs 11.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the above-mentioned hike in prices, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom otherwise remains unchanged. The motorcycle comes powered by the same BS6-compliant 1202cc air-cooled Evolution V-twin engine producing 97Nm of torque at 3500rpm.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom offers a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, dual shorty exhausts finished in chrome and fat tyres, adding to the overall retro appeal of the motorcycle.
Suspension duties on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom continue to be through telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's Indian lineup to receive a price hike. Previously, the American brand had announced a similar hike of Rs 12,000 on its Iron 883 model. This motorcycle now retails at Rs 9.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price Hike
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's lineup to receive a price hike, post its BS6 introduction in the Indian market. The 1200 Customs takes on rivals such as the Indian Motorcycles in the country.