- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 18 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- News Formal transition begins with Trump saying he would cooperate
- Technology Motorola ‘Nio' Could Be Next Flagship Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Finance Gold Prices Drop 1 Per Cent On Weak Global Cues
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Harley-Davidson launched the 1200 Custom BS6 model in the Indian market earlier this year. At the time of launch, the motorcycle was priced at Rs 10.77 lakh. Now the American motorcycle brand has hiked the prices of the 1200 Custom by Rs 12,000. The 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 10.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is offered in a range of different paint schemes: Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billiard Red/Vivid Black and River Rock Grey/Vivid Black. While prices for the Grey and Grey/Black paint scheme are yet to be revealed.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Midnight Blue is the most affordable at Rs 10.89 lakh price tag. The dual-tone model with the Billiard Red/Vivid Black paint scheme is priced slightly higher at Rs 11.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the above-mentioned hike in prices, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom otherwise remains unchanged. The motorcycle comes powered by the same BS6-compliant 1202cc air-cooled Evolution V-twin engine producing 97Nm of torque at 3500rpm.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom offers a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, dual shorty exhausts finished in chrome and fat tyres, adding to the overall retro appeal of the motorcycle.
Suspension duties on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom continue to be through telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's Indian lineup to receive a price hike. Previously, the American brand had announced a similar hike of Rs 12,000 on its Iron 883 model. This motorcycle now retails at Rs 9.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price Hike
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's lineup to receive a price hike, post its BS6 introduction in the Indian market. The 1200 Customs takes on rivals such as the Indian Motorcycles in the country.