- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 8 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Kashyap, Prannoy along with two more test COVID-19 positive
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Sanam Shetty To Get Evicted In The Ninth Week?
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Noida based Electric Scooters maker, Gemopai Electric, announced attractive discounts & benefits during the festive season this year. The limited-time offer is valid on its electric scooter range — Miso, Astrid Lite and Ryder.
The festive discounts range between Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,500, depending on the model. The brand's popular Astrid Lite is offered with additional accessories. The offer is currently valid on purchases made until November 20, 2020.
In addition to the cash discount, the company is also providing a discount voucher of Rs 1,000 to every customer, which can be redeemed at CredR. This will help customers to get more value out of their old petrol-powered vehicles when they sell to CredR.
The electric two-wheeler manufacturer aims to boost the sales and adoption of electric vehicles during the festive season. The move further lowers the cost of ownership of Gemopai scooters, making them the most cost-effective, environment-friendly choice for commuting.
Amit Raj Singh, Co-Founder, Gemopai Electric, said, "In the post lockdown scenario, a lot of consumers are looking out for a personal mobility option, that is affordable and safe. This has led to a surge in queries and interest in Electric Scooters. We want to ensure owning a Gemopai Scooter is a hassle-free and cherished experience. With the upcoming festivities, we want to share the best offers to support our customers in their purchase decision for an Electric Mobility option."
The company currently has over 60 dealerships and customer touchpoints across the country. All dealerships have been mandated to run a service centre, as the company aims to provide its customers with multiple service touchpoints.
With the ongoing safety concerns due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Gemopai aims to provide affordable electric scooters for potential EV buyers. The company recently announced its partnership with CredR where any two-wheeler petrol vehicle can be exchanged for Gemopai's EV models.
Gemopai currently sells three electric scooter models starting with the Miso, which offers a range of around 70 kilometres on a single charge. While the Ryder and the Astrid Lite offers the same riding range of 90 kilometres on a single battery charge. However, the Astrid Lite does come with a few feature like multiple riding modes, central locking, USB charging slot for smartphone and more.
Thoughts About The Gemopai Electric Scooters Festive Discounts & Benefits
The company is offering attractive discounts on its entire range of electric scooters, which will help attract more customers. The discounts will also help in faster adoption of EVs across the country, which will also result in a cleaner environment with more EVs plying on roads.