- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 4 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 6 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Movies KBC 12: Amitabh Bachchan Praises Contestant Ankita Singh Who Is The Sole Breadwinner Of Her Family
- Sports Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League - Conte
- News NIA files charge sheet in Hizbul Mujahideen narco-terror case
- Lifestyle What Are Pregnancy Dreams? Types, Causes And Tips To Avoid
- Finance EPFO Says Subscriber Base Growth Data For Aug Suggests "Return To Normalcy"
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
EMoS (Electric Mobility Solutions) — an Australian electric two-wheeler manufacturer has unveiled their new electric cruiser bike for their local market, called the 'WYLD'. The new EMoS WYLD electric cruiser bike has received permission to go on sale in the Australian market and is said to be priced at AUD 2,999 (approximately Rs 1.61 lakh).
The new WYLD electric cruiser motorcycle will be added to the brand's personal transport vehicle lineup. The motorcycle comes with a top speed of just 50km/h which allows it to be ridden without a motorcycle license in certain states of the country.
The all-new EMoS WYLD electric motorcycle carries forward all the styling elements of a conventional cruiser. The electric bike comes with ape hanger handlebars, relaxed riding position, fat 18-inch tyres with large front and rear fenders, solo saddle and forward-mounted footpegs for added comfort.
Harry Proskefallas, Co-Founder & CEO, EMoS, stated,
"Just putting an electric motor into the frames of previously offered vehicles is not making use of the design freedom the use of electric motors and batteries can provide. We want people to turn their heads for our vehicles. We want them to be excited about the form and the function and to make a statement for electric vehicles and that is the same for the WYLD."
The EMoS WYLD cruiser is powered by a choice of three electric motors: 1.5kW, 2kW or 3kW, paired with removable 60V lithium-ion battery packs again of varying sizes (12Ah, 20Ah or 30Ah). The electric powertrain produces 95Nm of peak torque and comes with a maximum range of 90km on a full charge which takes 5 hours to complete. The motorcycle weighs in at just 82kg and has a maximum load-carrying capacity of 200kg.
Thoughts On The EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle
The EMoS WYLD electric cruiser is an attractive looking motorcycle and is sure to turn heads. The motorcycle is on sale in the Australian markets and no, it will not be coming to India.