- 22 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- 57 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49 updates: Kolkata Knight Riders face Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Ali Asgar & Charu Asopa's Akbar Ka Bal Birbal Ends Abruptly; The Actress Says They Are All Shocked
- Lifestyle Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Finance Cabinet Hikes Ethanol Prices, To Benefit Sugarcane Farmers, Sugar Stocks
- Education TNAU Rank List 2020: Check Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Rank List 2020 At tnau.ac.in
- News Cabinet approves mechanism for procurement of ethanol
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, will be launching its flagship Scrambler motorcycle the 1100 Pro on September 22, 2020. The company has teased the launch of the upcoming motorcycle on its social media handles.
Although the company has not mentioned it, Ducati is also expected to launch the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro motorcycle on the same day. Both motorcycles receive several updates along with an updated engine to meet BS6 emission standards.
The upcoming motorcycles are expected to use the same engine specifications as the standard Scrambler 1100. It is in the form of an air-cooled, 1,079cc, L-twin engine. It produces a maximum of 83.5bhp at 7250rpm and a peak torque of 90.5Nm at 4750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Scrambler 1100 Pro features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes traction control, cornering ABS and three riding modes: Active, City and Journey. All these features have been borrowed from the older model.
The new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro models feature several changes over the previous model. This includes improved seat and a repositioned number plate holder that sits lower. The Scrambler 1100 Pro also features a new two-tone paint scheme called the 'Ocean Drive'.
The new Scrambler 1100 Pro also gets a retro touch in form of a black metal 'X' on the headlamp along with a new dual tail-pipe on the right. The motorcycles also feature LED DRLs and LED turn indicators as well.
Ducati is likely to launch Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro along with the 1100 Pro as well. The Sport Pro variant will also feature the same design changes made to the Scrambler Pro. Additionally, the Sport Pro features premium hardware such as Marzocchi front forks and a Kayaba mono-shock for the rear.
The Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro also gets a new matte black colour scheme along with a newly painted 1100 logo. It also features a lower-set handlebar with cafe racer style bar-end mirrors.
After the launch of Panigale V2 in the Indian market, the new Scrambler 1100 will be the second BS6-compliant Ducati motorcycle to go on sale in India. The BS4 Scrambler 1100 motorcycles retailed between Rs 10.91 lakh and Rs 11.42 lakh. The new models are expected to carry a slight premium over the BS4 models.
Thoughts About The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch
The 1100 Pro and the Sport Pro are the brand's flagship model in the Ducati's Scrambler lineup. The new design changes give the Scrambler motorcycle an appealing look over the previous model. Once launch, It continues to be among the most powerful scrambler motorcycles sold in the market.