- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 42: KKR vs DC: Innings report: Rana, Narine propel Kolkata Knight Riders to 194
- Movies Sujatha To Re-Enter Bigg Boss Telugu 4? Read Deets Inside
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News MP bypolls: Pilot to campaign for Cong candidates
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ducati has launched the all-new Scrambler 1100 Pro and the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro in India. The Scrambler 1100 Pro and the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro are priced at Rs 11.95 and Rs 13.74 lakh respectively (ex-showroom pan India).
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Scrambler is one of the most characterful, free spirited and powerful entry level Ducati in our portfolio. The new Scrambler 1100 Pro range takes those qualities a notch higher allowing riders to explore endless possibilities on their rides. It's a mix of style, comfort and performance that makes Scrambler 1100 Pro versatile and adaptive to everyone's individual and demanding riding style. The meticulously thought Scrambler 1100 Pro and Sport Pro are designed to provide complete Scrambler experience as soon as you swing a leg over it. Both experienced and new riders will be able to extract the maximum out of this motorcycle considering its friendly nature and we expect them to have a lot of fun!"
The 1100 Pro will be offered with a new two-tone "Ocean Drive" livery and 1100 Sport Pro will be offered in a "Matt Black" paint scheme. Bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi - NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata and Chennai and deliveries will begin immediately.
Mechanically, both the Scramblers are powered by an air-cooled, 1,079cc, L-twin engine. The unit produces 83.5bhp of power at 7250rpm and a peak torque of 90.5Nm at 4750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The slipper clutch is a wet multi-plate type with hydraulic control and a servo-assisted slipper function that limits the rear-wheel from locking up during down-shifts.
The Scrambler 1100 Pro features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes traction control, cornering ABS and three riding modes: Active, City and Journey. All these features have been borrowed from the older model. The new Scrambler 1100 Pro also gets a retro touch in form of a black metal 'X' on the headlamp along with a new dual tail-pipe on the right. The motorcycles also feature LED DRLs and LED turn indicators as well.
The Sport Pro variant will also feature the same design changes made to the Scrambler Pro. Additionally, the Sport Pro features premium hardware such as Marzocchi front forks and a Kayaba mono-shock for the rear. The Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro gets a newly painted 1100 logo and also features a lower-set handlebar with cafe racer style bar-end mirrors. Both the models have been fitted with Pirelli MT60 RS 120/80 ZR 18 tyre at the front and the 180/55 ZR17 tyre at the rear, which have been specially developed for the Scrambler.
Thoughts About The Ducati Scrambler Pro And the Scrambler Sport Pro
The 1100 Pro and the Sport Pro are the brand's flagship model in the Ducati's Scrambler lineup. It continues to be among the most powerful scrambler motorcycles sold in the Indian market. And with the two new paint schemes, the motorcycles look absolutely gorgeous.