- 2 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 3 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 4 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- News ‘Climate change a priority’; Provided 'Made in India' vaccines to 50 countries: PM Modi tells Swedish PM
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Usha International named ground sponsors as cricket legends assemble in Raipur
- Finance Top Private Sector Banks Providing Good Returns Across 1 To 5 Year FDs
- Education Assam: No Student Up To Class 9 Will Fail In Exams This Year
- Technology How To Use Flipkart Voice Search Feature
- Movies Tusshar Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor & Others To Be Mentors At International Women’s Day Football Tournament
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Ducati has unveiled yet another motorcycle in the international market called the Panigale V4 SP. The 2021 Ducati Panigale V4 SP features a host of upgrades in terms of design, features and electronics as well.
The company has brought back the Sport Production (SP) name, which was first introduced in the Ducati 851. The ‘SP' badging has deen distinctively placed on the Superbike's fairing. The acronym "SP" is used to recognize a production bike with specific technical equipment that makes it faster on the track.
The Panigale V4 SP features a "Winter Test" livery that is inspired by the Ducati Corse bikes used in the pre-season tests of the MotoGP and SBK Championships. The motorcycle also features carbon-fibre winglets on the faring, that provide enhanced aerodynamics.
The Panigale V4 SP looks aggressive and sleek giving it an appealing stance, especially from the front. The motorcycle features twin-pod headlamps set up along with a beak and air-inlets. The headlamps also feature integrated LED DRLs.
The Panigale V4 SP is powered by a liquid-cooled 1103cc V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine. It produces a maximum of 213bhp at 13,000 rpm and a peak torque of 124Nm at 9,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch along with (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift EVO 2 bi-direction quick shifter technology. The V4 SP also features a dry clutch to suit racing conditions.
Other design features include a tall windscreen, frame protectors, an underbelly exhaust, a fully digital 5-inch TFT colour display for instrument console, LED tail lamps, and to top it off, the single-sided swingarm.
Suspension duties on the Panigale V4 SP are handled via an Ohlins NIX30 43mm fully-adjustable USD fork at the front with TiN treatment and an Ohlins TTX36 mono-shock fully-adjustable unit at the rear. Both units feature Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 electronic damper.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 330mm disc with Brembo Monobloc Stylema R 4-piston callipers and a radial master cylinder at the front. And at the rear, a 245mm disc along with Brembo two-piston calliper setup.
The company has given the Panigale V4 SP a carbon-fibre wheel upgrade. As a result, the motorcycle tips the scale at 173 kilograms (dry). The motorcycle uses 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tyres of section 120/70 and 200/60 at the front and rear, respectively.
The motorcycle comes loaded with a host of electronic rider aids and various riding modes, all of which can be controlled using the switchgear and the instrument console. This includes Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 3, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration.
The company is also offering a host of accessories with the Panigale V4 SP. This includes machined mirror block-off plates, license plate mount removal plug, carbon fibre clutch cover, Ducati Data Analyzer+ (DDA+) with GPS module.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V4 SP Unveiled Globally
The Ducati Panigale V4 S is already a highly-equipped supersport motorcycle offering from the company. However, the Italians have decided to take it up a notch by introducing the all-new Panigale V4 SP, which can be taken to tracks straight out of the factory.