- 6 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 7 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 9 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Pooja Gor Opens Up About Returning With Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2, Shares BTS Picture With Arhaan Behll
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ducati recently launched the Panigale V2 middle-weight motorcycle in the Indian market. It is the brand's first BS6-compliant model to launch in the country. The company has priced the motorcycle at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to latest reports from Bikewale, we could see the Panigale V2 arriving at dealerships across the country. With examples arriving in the country, the deliveries of the motorcycle could begin soon.
The new Panigale V2 replaced the old 959 in the brand's line-up. It borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling the Panigale V4. The motorcycle features an aggressive front design with all-LED lighting and DRLs.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by an updated 955cc Superquadro 90-degree V2 engine. It now produces a maximum of 155bhp at 10,750rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 9000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. In comparison to the older BS4 engine, the power and torque figures on the BS6 are increased by 5bhp and 2Nm, respectively.
The motorcycle also features a 4.3-inch TFT display providing multiple information to the rider. The Panigale V2 also comes packed with a host of electronic rider aids which can be controlled using the screen and toggle switches on the handlebar.
This includes cornering ABS, full ride-by-wire system, auto tyre calibration, engine braking control, traction control, wheelie control, slipper-clutch, dual-way quick-shifter and three riding modes: Race, Sport & Street.
The Panigale V2 features fully-adjustable 43mm forks by Showa and a mono-shock setup with full adjustability sourced from Sachs. The motorcycle also features a single-sided aluminium swingarm.
Braking is handled by 320mm twin-floating discs with 4-piston callipers from Brembo at the front, and a single 245mm unit at the rear. The Panigale V2 sits on 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is said to be more agile than the older 959. Ducati has dropped the bike on the front slightly more than the 959, which makes a world of a difference when going around bends. The motorcycle weighs in at 200kg (kerb weight) and comes with a 17-litre fuel tank capacity.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 Starting To Arrive At Dealerships After Launch
The Ducati Panigale V2 arrives in a single paint scheme, while the international model arrives with another white paint scheme. The company has confirmed that the White Rosso colour will not be sold in the country. The Panigale V2 is an extremely gorgeous motorcycle offering top-notch performance along with high-end components.