- 3 hrs ago Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- 5 hrs ago New (2020) Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- 23 hrs ago Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- News 'I have people's support,' says Palanisamy amid CM candidate debate in AIADMK
- Sports India-born Vinai Venkatesham takes over as Arsenal football head after Raul Sanllehi departure
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Koena Mitra On Freedom Of Women In India: We Are Born Free, But Some Need Reminders
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Lifestyle How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, has announced that it will launch the Panigale V2 in the Indian markets this August. Dealers have already started accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
The new Ducati Panigale V2 will replace the brand's 959 Panigale (currently priced at Rs 15.30 lakh, ex-showroom) as its entry-level supersport motorcycle.
The new Panigale V2 arrives with minor changes that add more appeal to the motorcycle. Its styling, the front fairing, and the single-side swingarm set up are all inspired by the Ducati Panigale V4.
The motorcycle features the brand's signature projector headlights, air dams, and V-shaped DRLs. The new fairing structure allows for more efficient air dams.
The motorcycle features a 4.3-inch TFT display for an instrument cluster, a seat that is longer by 20mm, and an under-slung exhaust. Braking duties are handled by Brembo M4.32 monobloc calipers, and Brembo master cylinders with dual discs at the front, and a single disc brake at the rear.
The motorcycle is powered by a 955cc Superquadro L-Twin engine that produces 155bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six speed gearbox.
The Ducati Panigale V2 borrows its entire electronics kit from the 959 model. The brand has also reworked the traction control system to perform more efficiently.
The Panigale Vs's electronics package includes MU-assisted traction control (called the Ducati Traction Control EVO 2), wheelie control, and cornering ABS.
Industry expectations are that the motorcycle will be priced at around the Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom) mark. Once launched, the motorcycle will compete with the Suzuki GSX-S1000F, the Aprilia RSV4 RR, the Aprilia RSV4 RF, and the Kawasaki Ninja H2.
The brand recently unveiled the Panigale V2 White Rosso variant of the motorcycle. Essentially a white and red paint scheme, the White Rosso offers a minimalist look in terms of livery. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 Scheduled For An August Launch In India
Good news for Ducati fans! The V2 is a solid motorcycle that combines the best of style and performance. We expect the motorcycle to do well in the Indian market. At least as well as it can possibly do given the current situation.