- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 8 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 11 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 11 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Ducati has announced the start of pre-bookings for their upcoming BS6-compliant motorcycle, the Multistrada 950 S. The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950S can now be booked either online or at the brand's dealerships for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
Apart from the start of pre-bookings, Ducati has also confirmed that the new BS6-compliant Multistrada 950S will go on sale in the Indian market on the 2nd of November 2020. Deliveries for the motorcycle will begin in the first week of November and the motorcycle will be available at all Ducati dealerships in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
"The new Multistrada 950 S embodies the traditional Ducati values of Sophistication and Performance with the addition of cutting edge technology in the form of our iconic Skyhook EVO suspension, DQS, Cornering ABS, Cornering LED headlight and much more."
"The new motorcycle is designed for the most demanding motorcyclists who are big on sports touring but don't want to make any compromise on performance, handling, comfort and safety. We are excited to share this experience with the riders in India and are looking forward to seeing the bike on the Indian roads!"
The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 S will come powered by the brand's 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine. It produces 113bhp at 9000rpm and 96Nm of peak torque at 7500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also carries forward the latest design language of the brand's Multistrada range. The 950 S also comes packed with features, including LED headlamps, cornering LED lights, LED tail lights, Skyhook EVO suspension, traction control, up/down quick-shifter, cornering ABS, 5.0-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Ducati Multistrada 950 S
The new Ducati Multistrada 950 S will go on sale in the Indian market. Once launched, the Multistrada 950 S is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 900 and the BMW F 900 XR.