- 21 min ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 54 min ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 1 hr ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Team Up With R Balki For A Thriller: Report
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- News Nandigram shows 'Goback Mamata', after Banerjee announces to contest from here
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor’s Perfect Winged Eyeliner And Sleek High Ponytail Will Surely Beat Your Monday Blues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Ducati has unveiled the 2021 Diavel 1260 line-up globally. As reported earlier, the company has added a new limited-edition model called the Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini. The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini power cruiser is limited to just 630 units for the world.
Ducati has given the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini a paint scheme that is inspired by the Italian supercar manufacturer's Siàn FKP 37 model. Called the ‘Gea Green', the paint scheme look absolutely stunning and give the motorcycle an appealing look.
Furthermore, the livery is characterized by the presence of 63, an important number for the Sant'Agata Bolognese company, which was founded in 1963. Multiplying this number by ten, you get the 630 numbered copies of the model that Ducati will produce.
Important identifying elements of Lamborghini design are the hexagon and the "Y" motif. This special version of the Diavel pays homage by having a hexagonal-shaped exhaust and Y-shaped seat design.
The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini features a host of components finished in carbon fibre. This includes radiator covers and air intakes, the silencer cover, spoiler, central tank cover, seat cover, front and rear mudguards, dashboard cover and the headlight frame, which is also made of carbon.
Other changes that are specific to the limited-edition motorcycle include the Lamborghini badging, red-brake callipers and the lighter forged alloy wheels, finished in the gold paint scheme. As a result, the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is 2 kilograms lighter as compared to the standard motorcycle.
Apart from these changes, the rest of the components and features are borrowed from the Diavel 1260 S variant. This includes the liquid-cooled, Testastretta L-twin, 1,262cc engine.
It produces a maximum power of 160bhp at 9500rpm and a peak torque of 129Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. It will also continue to feature Desmodromic valve timing as the standard.
The motorcycle features a cruiser design with an upright handlebar, a single-sided swingarm, a long sculpted fuel-tank, a long LED tail-lights placed under the rear seat, and the distinctive LED headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs surrounding it.
The electronic package on the motorcycle includes Bosch 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU), Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Power Launch (DPL) EVO, Cruise Control, Ducati Quick Shift up & down (DQS) EVO and Ducati Multimedia System (DMS).
Suspensions duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 48mm USD fork with TiN treatment at the front and a mono-shock, single-sided aluminium cast swingarm at the rear. Both suspension units are fully-adjustable and are sourced from Ohlins.
Braking is done via dual 320mm semi-floating discs with radial-mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers and a radial master cylinder at the front and a 265mm disc with Brembo 2-piston floating calliper at the rear.
Thoughts About The Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Edition
The standard Ducati Diavel itself is a rare motorcycle with top-notch performance, features and mechanical equipment. The Italians have turned everything up to eleven by launching the limited-edition Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini motorcycle. Two of the most prestigious automakers have collaborated to create a masterpiece of a motorcycle.