- 16 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 16 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Technology Flipkart Sale And Discount Offers: Top Deals On Best Selling Laptops In India
- Movies Thappad Movie Review: Taapsee Pannu's Film Echoes Loud And Makes A Powerful Statement
- News Justice S Muralidhar transferred from Delhi HC, notifies Centre
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
On the Stage 11 of Dakar 2020, Pablo Quintanilla riding for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory took the victory. 1st and 2nd place on the 11th Stage of Dakar rally was split by 9 seconds, with Matthias Walkner riding for Red Bull KTM Factory taking second place. His teammate, Luciano Benavides took third and posted his best-ever finish on this year's Dakar rally.
Stage 11 of the Dakar rally was held between Shubaytah and Haradh. The total race distance was 744 kilometres with 379 kilometres of Special stage. The special stage started with dunes until halfway through, which then changed to a sandy track. Like the other stages, riders faced difficulty in finding tracks with all the dust.
Pablo Quintanilla's ride also gave the Chilean a huge boost in the overall standings. He has shaved off 11 minutes from the current race leader Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda) overall. Ricky Brabec finished in 10th position on the Stage 11.
Laia Sanz riding for Gas Gas Factory Team is currently leading the women riders in the Dakar rally. She is placed 17th overall and is looking to finish this year's Dakar on a high note.
TVS Sherco Rally Team is still in contention for the overall standings as their top man Adrien Metge finishes 11th Stage of the rally in 16th place. The French rider is placed in 12th position overall after the 11th stage finish. Metge looks determined and composed as ever to take the team through to the finish on the final leg of the rally tomorrow.
Indian rally rider Harith Noah who still participating in Dakar rally under the experience programme is showcasing amazing riding skills at the end of this year's Dakar rally. The Indian rally rider finished in 25th position on the 11th Stage of the rally. This marks Harith Noah's best-ever finish in the Dakar rally.
The two time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso who is competing for Toyota under four-wheeler category, has finished the 11th stage of Dakar rally in 8th place. The Spaniard is placed 13th overall and is 4 hours and 43 minutes behind the race leader Carlos Sainz.
Sherco TVS Rally Team Standing After Stage 11
12th Position - Adrien Metge
Overall Standings Bike Category After Stage 11
1st Position - Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda)
2nd Position - Pablo Quintanilla (Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory)
3rd Position - Toby Price (Red Bull KTM Factory)
Thoughts About The 2020 Dakar Stage 11
Adrien Metge looks composed and with the support from his teammate Harith Noah will look to finish well for Sherco TVS Rally Team in this year's Dakar. After the Stage 11 of the Dakar, out of the 144 bikes who started the Dakar rally, 96 of the riders are still eligible for overall standings. All 96 riders will be starting their final leg of the 2020 Dakar rally tomorrow. Pablo Quintanilla and Toby Price will not make it easy for Ricky Brabec as the American riders is looking to take his first Dakar victory.