- 5 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 11 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 14 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
On the Stage 11 of Dakar 2020, Pablo Quintanilla riding for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory took the victory. 1st and 2nd place on the 11th Stage of Dakar rally was split by 9 seconds, with Matthias Walkner riding for Red Bull KTM Factory taking second place. His teammate, Luciano Benavides took third and posted his best-ever finish on this year's Dakar rally.
Stage 11 of the Dakar rally was held between Shubaytah and Haradh. The total race distance was 744 kilometres with 379 kilometres of Special stage. The special stage started with dunes until halfway through, which then changed to a sandy track. Like the other stages, riders faced difficulty in finding tracks with all the dust.
Pablo Quintanilla's ride also gave the Chilean a huge boost in the overall standings. He has shaved off 11 minutes from the current race leader Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda) overall. Ricky Brabec finished in 10th position on the Stage 11.
Laia Sanz riding for Gas Gas Factory Team is currently leading the women riders in the Dakar rally. She is placed 17th overall and is looking to finish this year's Dakar on a high note.
TVS Sherco Rally Team is still in contention for the overall standings as their top man Adrien Metge finishes 11th Stage of the rally in 16th place. The French rider is placed in 12th position overall after the 11th stage finish. Metge looks determined and composed as ever to take the team through to the finish on the final leg of the rally tomorrow.
Indian rally rider Harith Noah who still participating in Dakar rally under the experience programme is showcasing amazing riding skills at the end of this year's Dakar rally. The Indian rally rider finished in 25th position on the 11th Stage of the rally. This marks Harith Noah's best-ever finish in the Dakar rally.
The two time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso who is competing for Toyota under four-wheeler category, has finished the 11th stage of Dakar rally in 8th place. The Spaniard is placed 13th overall and is 4 hours and 43 minutes behind the race leader Carlos Sainz.
Sherco TVS Rally Team Standing After Stage 11
12th Position - Adrien Metge
Overall Standings Bike Category After Stage 11
1st Position - Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda)
2nd Position - Pablo Quintanilla (Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory)
3rd Position - Toby Price (Red Bull KTM Factory)
Thoughts About The 2020 Dakar Stage 11
Adrien Metge looks composed and with the support from his teammate Harith Noah will look to finish well for Sherco TVS Rally Team in this year's Dakar. After the Stage 11 of the Dakar, out of the 144 bikes who started the Dakar rally, 96 of the riders are still eligible for overall standings. All 96 riders will be starting their final leg of the 2020 Dakar rally tomorrow. Pablo Quintanilla and Toby Price will not make it easy for Ricky Brabec as the American riders is looking to take his first Dakar victory.