- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 7 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 9 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Sports India vs England: Think pitch for fourth Test will be very similar to the previous one: Crawley
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Movies Happy Birthday Daniel Craig: Here’s A Look At 5 Of His Iconic Roles That Left Us In Awe Of His Charisma
- News Man blocks actor Ajay Devgn's car stopped in Mumbai over farm protests
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Technology Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
On the Stage 11 of Dakar 2020, Pablo Quintanilla riding for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory took the victory. 1st and 2nd place on the 11th Stage of Dakar rally was split by 9 seconds, with Matthias Walkner riding for Red Bull KTM Factory taking second place. His teammate, Luciano Benavides took third and posted his best-ever finish on this year's Dakar rally.
Stage 11 of the Dakar rally was held between Shubaytah and Haradh. The total race distance was 744 kilometres with 379 kilometres of Special stage. The special stage started with dunes until halfway through, which then changed to a sandy track. Like the other stages, riders faced difficulty in finding tracks with all the dust.
Pablo Quintanilla's ride also gave the Chilean a huge boost in the overall standings. He has shaved off 11 minutes from the current race leader Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda) overall. Ricky Brabec finished in 10th position on the Stage 11.
Laia Sanz riding for Gas Gas Factory Team is currently leading the women riders in the Dakar rally. She is placed 17th overall and is looking to finish this year's Dakar on a high note.
TVS Sherco Rally Team is still in contention for the overall standings as their top man Adrien Metge finishes 11th Stage of the rally in 16th place. The French rider is placed in 12th position overall after the 11th stage finish. Metge looks determined and composed as ever to take the team through to the finish on the final leg of the rally tomorrow.
Indian rally rider Harith Noah who still participating in Dakar rally under the experience programme is showcasing amazing riding skills at the end of this year's Dakar rally. The Indian rally rider finished in 25th position on the 11th Stage of the rally. This marks Harith Noah's best-ever finish in the Dakar rally.
The two time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso who is competing for Toyota under four-wheeler category, has finished the 11th stage of Dakar rally in 8th place. The Spaniard is placed 13th overall and is 4 hours and 43 minutes behind the race leader Carlos Sainz.
Sherco TVS Rally Team Standing After Stage 11
12th Position - Adrien Metge
Overall Standings Bike Category After Stage 11
1st Position - Ricky Brabec (Monster Energy Honda)
2nd Position - Pablo Quintanilla (Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory)
3rd Position - Toby Price (Red Bull KTM Factory)
Thoughts About The 2020 Dakar Stage 11
Adrien Metge looks composed and with the support from his teammate Harith Noah will look to finish well for Sherco TVS Rally Team in this year's Dakar. After the Stage 11 of the Dakar, out of the 144 bikes who started the Dakar rally, 96 of the riders are still eligible for overall standings. All 96 riders will be starting their final leg of the 2020 Dakar rally tomorrow. Pablo Quintanilla and Toby Price will not make it easy for Ricky Brabec as the American riders is looking to take his first Dakar victory.