- 8 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Best Of Tech 13th To 14th July: Discounts, EMI & Exchange Offers On Gadgets
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
In what has become viral on Social Media, the Chief Justice of India, Sharad Bobde, was photographed on a Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO 2020 model while he was at Nagpur.
HT Auto reports that the Limited Edition CVO does not belong to Mr Bobde, but the CJI showed a lot of interest in the motorcycle, its design, and capabilities.
The photographs garnered a lot of comments with netizens praising the Chief Justice of India who is famous for his love motorcycles, and indulging in his hobby/ passion without care for anyone's opinion.
Having the Chief Justice of India photographed on the Harley has attracted more interest in the motorcycle. The Limited Edition CVO is powered by a twin-cooled Milwaukee-Eight 117, 1,923cc engine that produces 166Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle is built for rider and passenger comfort, and for long distance touring. The Limited Edition CVO features a Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four 75 Watt speakers, and a back rest & arm rests for the rear passenger.
Other features include a full TFT display instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB charging ports for iOS and Android smartphones.
Safety features include ABS, REFLEX DEFENSIVE RIDER SYSTEMS that include advanced chassis control, electronic brake control, and powertrain technology that assist riders with acceleration and braking on straights and in corners.
Available in three colour options - Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue, Sand Dune, and Smokey Grey & Stormcloud, the Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO is priced at Rs 51 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In Harley related news, the brand is in the news for its upcoming 350cc motorcycle. Reports are that the bike will share a number of components with the Benelli TNT300, and will feature a fast track style design. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Chief Justice Of India Sharad Bobde Photographed On The Limited Edition CVO
The Chief Justice of India has been photographed numerous times aboard motorcycles in the past. In fact, Sharad Bobde owned a Royal Enfield at one point. We're sure the biking community will be proud to know that they have the Chief Justice on their side!