- 43 min ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 18 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- News In Pics: India displays military might, cultural heritage on Republic Day
- Sports India vs England 2021: Prolific Root has potential to surpass Tendulkar's Test record, says Boycott
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Technology What Is Digital Monopoly And Why It Is Bad For Consumers?
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
India's leading automotive lubricants company, Castrol, has launched a new synthetic oil range called the Power1 Ultimate. The new engine oil range is specifically made for two-wheelers to deliver outstanding performance and increase longevity. According to the company, the new range of engine oil is closely developed based on the feedback given by professional riders. The new Castrol Power1 Ultimate range features 5 ultimate benefits: Acceleration, Protection, Smooth riding, Keeping Engine cool and Enduring Performance.
The new engine oil has been tested under extreme conditions with varying temperatures and other various parameters. The Power1 Ultimate oil is analyzed and every stage for optimal performance to ensure smooth working the engine.
The Power1 Ultimate is available in all Castrol Bike Points locations across the country. The new engine oil range can also be bought online. The Power1 Ultimate engine oil range is available in different viscosities such as 10W40, 10W50, 15W50 and 20W50 specially designed for bikes and sports bikes.
Additionally, the Castrol Power1 Ultimate is also available in 5W-40 grade for scooters. The new range of synthetic engine oil is sold in 800ml and 1-litre packages with prices starting at Rs 474 and Rs 594, respectively.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Sangwan, Managing Director, Castrol India Limited, said, "Since its inception, Castrol has always come up with unique ways to anticipate and stay ahead of ever-evolving consumer preferences through advanced technologies. It is with this pioneering spirit to delight our customers that the Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE range has been crafted. Designed specifically for bikers who enjoy the thrill of riding, the newest member of the Castrol family is committed to delivering ultimate performance, thus extending our vision to make tomorrow bigger for our consumers."
Speaking about the crucial role of lubricants and oils in bikes, MotoGP racer Cal Crutchlow said, "The biking landscape is continuously evolving in India and there is a heightened enthusiasm for better performance from bikes. Lubricants play a critical role in performance delivery and long-running of the bike."
He further said, "Castrol has a strong heritage in motorcycle racing and has now developed Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE to bring the best out of your bike! The cutting-edge technology developed with experience from the MotoGP racing tracks and the knowledge transfer from Castrol's racing teams is at the core of these products. Developed at the heart of racing, Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE is suited for the commuter, the enthusiast and the professional!"
Thoughts About The Castrol Launching Power1 Ultimate Fully-Synthetic Engine Oil
Castrol Power1 Ultimate fully synthetic engine oil is aimed at users who are looking for a high-performance product for their two-wheelers. The newly launched engine oil ensures adequate lubrication, which will help in smooth operation at varying temperatures depending on the oil grade.