- 9 min ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 38 min ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- Movies Producer-Actor Rockline Venkatesh Admitted To Bengaluru Hospital
- Technology Airtel Expands Rs. 99, Rs. 129, And Rs. 199 Prepaid Plans To More Cities
- News PM Modi inaugurates Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Power Project in Madhya Pradesh via video conference
- Sports Michael Holding reveals the racism his parents faced
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor’s Statement Dresses Are Perfect For OOTD-worthy Moments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
BMW Motorrad has resumed its retail operations after the nation-wide lockdown was eased. The brand had to temporarily suspend its operations due to ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
The company had also confirmed that all dealerships and workshops will implement strict measures to create a safe working environment. It will ensure the safekeeping of its customers and workforce during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
BMW Motorrad will also carry out slight remodelling of its dealership and workshops layouts to encourage contactless transactions and maintain social distancing as well. All employees at dealerships and workshops have been trained about the health and safety guidelines to be followed during the current crisis.
The employees will be provided with protective gear and hand sanitizer and will have to undergo regular health check-ups too. All dealerships and workshops will be sanitized at regular intervals to maintain a healthy and safe environment. The display vehicles in the showroom will be sanitised as part of the periodic sanitation intervals as well.
Both new and existing customer's motorcycles will be completely sanitised and delivered to the location of their choice. The company will sanitise the test ride motorcycles before each test ride as an additional safety measure.
Technicians at the workshop will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times. Apart from the above-mentioned measures, all the dealerships will also provide a hygiene package and a BMW Motorrad care kit to its customers on the purchase of a new vehicle till July 31, 2020.
In related news, BMW Motorrad India has seen substantial growth in its sales for the first quarter of the calendar year 2020. The company announced that it has seen a growth of 71.5 per cent during the month of January and March 2020, as compared to the same months during 2019.
The majority of increase in sales number for the brand was driven by the brand's entry-level model in its line-up. The BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS motorcycle account for over 80 per cent of yearly sales in the country.
Both these motorcycles are expected to receive the BS6 update sometime during September. The BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models are expected to receive a massive price cut of around Rs 75,000 when launched in India — here are more details.
In other news, BMW Motorrad has launched its newest motorcycles in the Indian market, the F 900 R and the F 900 XR. The BMW F 900 R naked middle-weight roadster and the F 900 XR sports tourer retails at a starting price of Rs Rs 9.90 lakh and Rs 10.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India), respectively.
Both motorcycle share most of its components between them including the 895cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine. It produces a maximum power of 105bhp at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 92 Nm at 6,500rpm and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper assist clutch — here are more details.
Thoughts About BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens As Lockdown Eased In The Country
BMW Motorrad had a great start to the year with the increase in sales numbers. The brand is planning to launch some exciting motorcycles in the near future in the country. For now, BMW is making sure to provide its customers and working staff with a safe and healthy environment during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.