- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 3 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Officially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Also Live
- Sports ISL is the new home of A League players
- Movies A Suitable Boy: 2 Netflix Executives Booked After Outrage Over Kissing Scene In Temple
- News PM Modi tops social media 'trends' on Google, Twitter and YouTube
- Finance Bharti Infratel Shares Rose 26.5% In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new finance scheme for the upcoming G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are offered with an extremely low EMI of Rs 4,500 per month.
The EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme offered by BMW India Financial Services in the country. Customers can get their loans pre-approved before the launch at an attractive interest rate.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. The motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form at the brand's website or any authorised dealerships across the country.
BMW Motorrad is expected to launch the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 sometime this month in India. The company has also announced that these updated motorcycles will make its world debut in India.
The upcoming BS6 motorcycles have been spied testing several times in India ahead of their launch. The spy images revealed a couple of new cosmetic changes that will be made to both motorcycles especially at the front.
Apart from the subtle cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine over the pre-facelift model, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. Both the motorcycles are expected to feature an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models.
BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW will also offer all its motorcycles with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts. Reports suggest that BMW could have increased the localization in manufacturing the brand's entry-level motorcycle which will help in reducing the pricing.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Low EMI Finance Scheme Introduced
Although the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are the brand's entry-level motorcycle, these are placed in the premium motorcycle segment in India. Buyers looking to switch to a premium brand can now easily make the purchase decision with the new finance scheme.
According to the company, the BMW G 310 R and the BMW G 310 GS motorcycles have been driving maximum sales for the brand in the Indian market. The new scheme will further help the brand to increase sales in the country.