- 12 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago Bugatti Bolide Hypercar Unveiled: The 1824bhp Track Monster From France
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enhances Its Service Network Across India: Read More To Find Out
- 15 hrs ago MG Motor Inaugurates First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur: Available To All Vehicles
- News Citizens can’t be hauled from one part of the country to another, let India remain free: SC
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
- Movies Smriti Irani Tests Positive For COVID-19, Urges Those Who Came In Her Contact To Get Tested
- Sports Mumbai Indians bowled well in the last five overs, stopped us 20 runs short: Virat Kohli
- Lifestyle World Stroke Day 2020: What Are The Eight Early Symptoms Of Stroke?
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India. The company has announced that both motorcycles will be launched on October 8, 2020, in the Indian market.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. Upcoming motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form in the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW has also announced the warranty and Road-Side Assistance packages offered with all its motorcycles. This includes a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres.
Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The upcoming BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes over BS4 models. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed
BMW Motorrad is launching two of its entry-level premium motorcycles during the ongoing festive season in India. Additionally, the company is also offering an attractive finance scheme to help buyers to purchase these premium motorcycles. Once launched, the BMW G 310 and the G 310 GS will primarily rival the KTM 390 Duke and 390 Adventure, respectively, in the market.