- 7 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 9 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 11 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Movies Mukta Arts Celebrates Its 42nd Anniversary Today With A 3-Film Deal Announcement With Zee Studios
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs SRH, Match 43 Toss, Playing XI: Sunrisers Hyderabad win the toss and opt to bowl
- News Bihar Election 2020: Former CM, Ex-Speaker to contest in Imamganj
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India. The company has announced that both motorcycles will be launched on October 8, 2020, in the Indian market.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. Upcoming motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form in the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW has also announced the warranty and Road-Side Assistance packages offered with all its motorcycles. This includes a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres.
Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The upcoming BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes over BS4 models. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed
BMW Motorrad is launching two of its entry-level premium motorcycles during the ongoing festive season in India. Additionally, the company is also offering an attractive finance scheme to help buyers to purchase these premium motorcycles. Once launched, the BMW G 310 and the G 310 GS will primarily rival the KTM 390 Duke and 390 Adventure, respectively, in the market.