- 17 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 52 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News BJP is selling farmers' rights to corporate houses through farm laws: TMC
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Says Ananya Panday Would Be Apt To Play The Role Of Poo In K3G Remake
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India. The company has announced that both motorcycles will be launched on October 8, 2020, in the Indian market.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. Upcoming motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form in the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW has also announced the warranty and Road-Side Assistance packages offered with all its motorcycles. This includes a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres.
Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The upcoming BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes over BS4 models. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed
BMW Motorrad is launching two of its entry-level premium motorcycles during the ongoing festive season in India. Additionally, the company is also offering an attractive finance scheme to help buyers to purchase these premium motorcycles. Once launched, the BMW G 310 and the G 310 GS will primarily rival the KTM 390 Duke and 390 Adventure, respectively, in the market.