- 33 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Movies Firsts Season 3 Review: Shreya Gupto & Himika Bose Have A Cute On-Screen Chemistry
- Sports India in Australia: Opportunity for me to do well: Ishan Porel
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
BMW Motorrad India will be launching the updated G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are expected to arrive sometime in the coming weeks.
According to the latest report from carandbike, the updated G 310 R and the G 310 GS motorcycles deliveries are said to being from 10th of October. The reports also suggest that the motorcycles will be launched in the first week of October.
Ahead of its launch, the company has also announced that both motorcycles will be offered with new finance schemes. The EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme offered by BMW India Financial Services in the country — here are all details.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. The motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form at the brand's website or any authorised dealerships across the country. The token amount for pre-bookings is set at Rs 50,000.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW will also offer all its motorcycles with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes, especially at the front. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Delivery Timeline Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are the brand's entry-level motorcycles that are sold in the Indian market. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help buyers switch to a premium brand in the country.