- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 5 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: JFC vs BFC: Jamshedpur hold on to sixth spot after edging Bengaluru in five-goal thriller
- News Cash-strapped Pakistan offers USD 50 million credit line to Sri Lanka for defence
- Movies When Rani Mukerji Reacted To Her Alleged Affairs With Abhishek Bachchan And Govinda: I Felt Sorry For Sunita
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
BMW Motorrad India has revealed the upcoming G 310 GS motorcycle in the Indian market ahead of its launch. The company has also announced that the production of its entry-level adventure motorcycle has begun at its facility in Hosur.
The new BMW G 310 GS sports all-new front fascia with an updated headlamp design. It also sports new blue, black and red graphics that makes the motorcycle extremely appealing. The trellis frame is also finished in red colour.
The motorcycle in the images sports a Rally decal on the front beak. Whether this will be a special edition of the adventure motorcycle offered by the company remains to be seen.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the G 310 BS will also be powered by an updated version of the same engine as seen on the BS4 model. We expect BMW to make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine, which is not BS6-compliant.
The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine on the RR 310 will produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox. It has not lost any performance while achieving BS6 compliance.
Rest of the features on the BS6 G 310 GS appears to remain the same as its BS4 counterpart. This includes the gold-finished USD forks at the front and mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking will be handled via disc brakes at both ends along with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The overall silhouette of the adventure motorcycle remains the same. It continues to feature up-right handlebar, a wide and well-cushioned single-piece seat for rider and pillion. It also features the same luggage rack at the rear and unique design five-spoke alloy wheels.
BMW Motorrad will launch the G 310 R and G 310 GS BS6 motorcycles on October 8, 2020. The company has begun pre-launch bookings for both motorcycles and can be booked online through an enquiry form on the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
Additionally, customers purchasing any of the brand's motorcycle are offered with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. They can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year available for all motorcycles. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 GS BS6 Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
BMW G 310 GS looks aggressive with new decals and new headlamp design. It will continue to be the entry-level motorcycle from the brand's legendary GS adventure line-up. BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India.