- 8 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 17 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
BGauss is a new brand of RR Global has inaugurated its first dealership in Maharashtra in Navi Mumbai. The showroom also started deliveries of BGauss electric scooters for its customers who had already pre-booked their scooters online, through the BGauss website.
Commenting on the occasion, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss said, "We are proud to bring our first-ever BGauss dealership to the lively and tech-savvy Navi Mumbai. Our dealership is designed as a new-age interactive urban space giving customers first-hand experience of both the B8 and A2 models and its five variants. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and our partnership with Rughved Kandpille is a step towards making our electric scooters easily accessible and available to prospect customers in Navi Mumbai."
This new showroom is one of its kind that will offer unique, customized and interactive experiences to customers. Moreover, customers can also book, test ride and also get hands-on with BGauss versatile product portfolio.
Rughved Kandpille, Dealership Partner, Xcel Automobiles Pvt Ltd, further added, "We are proud to be the first dealer partner for BGauss in the country. BGauss is a dynamic, stylish, premium, yet an affordable brand and it gives us great pleasure to showcase its amazing range of electric scooters. Equipped with the best technology, well-designed and aesthetically engineered, BGauss is capable of setting an example for faster adoption of electric mobility in our city and this brand will enable us to be a part of Maharashtra's Electric Vehicle revolution."
The two premium range of electric scooters are called the BGauss A2 and the BGauss B8. Designed especially for urban and developing areas, to elevate lifestyles and conserve the environment. The scooters come with a fluid design, ease, comfort, low maintenance, great power, quick charging, IoT and more features.
Some of the features that the company provides are like a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED Instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRL's, keyless start, find your scooter, centralised Seat Lock, USB charging, Reverse Assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The IoT feature is available in the technology version and each model comes with a mobile app.
BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High. The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km. The BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km.
Thoughts About The New Showroom Launched By BGauss
The new showroom is really spacious and will definitely provide a good customer experience. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.