- 49 min ago 2021 KTM Duke 125 India Launch Expected By Year-End: Bookings & Delivery Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing In Mumbai Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Royal Enfield Registers 6% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- News Year 36: Pandemic claims lives of 102 Bhopal gas tragedy victims
- Finance November Services PMI Comes In Weak; 8-Months Job Shedding Streak Sees End
- Technology ZTE Blade V2021 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC Goes Official; Features, Price
- Sports India vs Australia | Opener Joe Burns looks to land first punch on Indian bowlers
- Movies SS Rajamouli’s RRR Postponed To Sankranti 2022?
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh In Hoodie With Skirt And Jumpsuit With Cut-Out Top, Which Dress Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education Army Public School Result 2020: Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
BGauss is a new brand of RR Global has inaugurated its first dealership in Maharashtra in Navi Mumbai. The showroom also started deliveries of BGauss electric scooters for its customers who had already pre-booked their scooters online, through the BGauss website.
Commenting on the occasion, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss said, "We are proud to bring our first-ever BGauss dealership to the lively and tech-savvy Navi Mumbai. Our dealership is designed as a new-age interactive urban space giving customers first-hand experience of both the B8 and A2 models and its five variants. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and our partnership with Rughved Kandpille is a step towards making our electric scooters easily accessible and available to prospect customers in Navi Mumbai."
This new showroom is one of its kind that will offer unique, customized and interactive experiences to customers. Moreover, customers can also book, test ride and also get hands-on with BGauss versatile product portfolio.
Rughved Kandpille, Dealership Partner, Xcel Automobiles Pvt Ltd, further added, "We are proud to be the first dealer partner for BGauss in the country. BGauss is a dynamic, stylish, premium, yet an affordable brand and it gives us great pleasure to showcase its amazing range of electric scooters. Equipped with the best technology, well-designed and aesthetically engineered, BGauss is capable of setting an example for faster adoption of electric mobility in our city and this brand will enable us to be a part of Maharashtra's Electric Vehicle revolution."
The two premium range of electric scooters are called the BGauss A2 and the BGauss B8. Designed especially for urban and developing areas, to elevate lifestyles and conserve the environment. The scooters come with a fluid design, ease, comfort, low maintenance, great power, quick charging, IoT and more features.
Some of the features that the company provides are like a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED Instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRL's, keyless start, find your scooter, centralised Seat Lock, USB charging, Reverse Assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The IoT feature is available in the technology version and each model comes with a mobile app.
BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High. The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km. The BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km.
Thoughts About The New Showroom Launched By BGauss
The new showroom is really spacious and will definitely provide a good customer experience. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.