- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of August 2020 has been released. As per the top-10 table, the Hero Splendor continues to dominate the two-wheeler market in the country, registering the highest sales figures yet again.
As per the top-10 table, the Hero Splendor commuter motorcycle registered 2,32,301 units of sales in the month of August 2020. This is an increase of around 20,000 units compared to the sales figures from the previous month of July 2020. The commuter motorcycle in July 2020 registered just a little over 2.13 lakh units of sales.
The Honda Activa comes in second position. The scooter registered 1,93,607 units of sales to overtake the Hero HF Deluxe to occupy the second position on the list for the month of August 2020. The Honda Activa continues to be the best-selling scooter in the Indian market, consistently. In terms of monthly sales, the Activa registered a massive improvement of over 75,000 units compared to July 2020 when it recorded roughly 1.18 lakh sales.
Third on the list is the Hero HF Deluxe motorcycle. This is yet another commuter offering from the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. The HF Deluxe registered 1,77,168 units of sales in the previous month, which is again an improvement from its sales in July 2020 when it registered 1.54 lakh units.
The Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Pulsar range continue to maintain fourth and fifth position, respectively for the month of August 2020. The Honda CB Shine registered 1,06, 133 units of sales, while the Pulsar range registered 87,202 units during the same period of August 2020.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||177168|
|4||Honda CB Shine||106133|
Just outside the top-five is the TVS XL100. This moped registered just a little over 70,000 units of sales in the month of August 2020. This is an improvement in terms of monthly sales, when the XL registered 58,403 units in July 2020.
The Hero Glamour and the Hero Passion occupy the seventh and eighth place, respectively. Both motorcycles registered similar sales figures of 54,315 units for the Glamour and 52,471 units for the Passion.
The bottom two on the list are the TVS Jupiter and the Honda Dio scooters. The TVS Jupiter registered 52,378 units of sales while the Dio recorded 42,957 units of sales in the month of August 2020. The TVS Jupiter lost out to the Hero Passion by just a few hundred units.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020
The top-10 best-selling two-wheelers in India have remained identical month-on-month, with just a few places being revised. The Hero Splendor and the Honda Activa, however, have managed to continue their domination in their respective segments yet again.