- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- 11 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Honda BigWing TopLine Premium Dealerships Introduced: H’ness CB 350 Offered With Festive Savings
- Technology Honor 10x Lite Officially Unveiled: What Are The Highlights?
- News Observers' no to repolling in 71 seats of Bihar assembly elections
- Sports IPL 2020: In my mind it's a hundred, says Gayle after getting out for 99
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal And Gautham Kitchlu Tie The Knot: The Wedding Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Lifestyle How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of August 2020 has been released. As per the top-10 table, the Hero Splendor continues to dominate the two-wheeler market in the country, registering the highest sales figures yet again.
As per the top-10 table, the Hero Splendor commuter motorcycle registered 2,32,301 units of sales in the month of August 2020. This is an increase of around 20,000 units compared to the sales figures from the previous month of July 2020. The commuter motorcycle in July 2020 registered just a little over 2.13 lakh units of sales.
The Honda Activa comes in second position. The scooter registered 1,93,607 units of sales to overtake the Hero HF Deluxe to occupy the second position on the list for the month of August 2020. The Honda Activa continues to be the best-selling scooter in the Indian market, consistently. In terms of monthly sales, the Activa registered a massive improvement of over 75,000 units compared to July 2020 when it recorded roughly 1.18 lakh sales.
Third on the list is the Hero HF Deluxe motorcycle. This is yet another commuter offering from the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. The HF Deluxe registered 1,77,168 units of sales in the previous month, which is again an improvement from its sales in July 2020 when it registered 1.54 lakh units.
The Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Pulsar range continue to maintain fourth and fifth position, respectively for the month of August 2020. The Honda CB Shine registered 1,06, 133 units of sales, while the Pulsar range registered 87,202 units during the same period of August 2020.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||177168|
|4||Honda CB Shine||106133|
Just outside the top-five is the TVS XL100. This moped registered just a little over 70,000 units of sales in the month of August 2020. This is an improvement in terms of monthly sales, when the XL registered 58,403 units in July 2020.
The Hero Glamour and the Hero Passion occupy the seventh and eighth place, respectively. Both motorcycles registered similar sales figures of 54,315 units for the Glamour and 52,471 units for the Passion.
The bottom two on the list are the TVS Jupiter and the Honda Dio scooters. The TVS Jupiter registered 52,378 units of sales while the Dio recorded 42,957 units of sales in the month of August 2020. The TVS Jupiter lost out to the Hero Passion by just a few hundred units.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020
The top-10 best-selling two-wheelers in India have remained identical month-on-month, with just a few places being revised. The Hero Splendor and the Honda Activa, however, have managed to continue their domination in their respective segments yet again.