- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market. Italian bike maker, Benelli has unveiled its two new motorcycles: the Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail. These two motorcycles were first showcased at EICMA last year.
Now let's talk about the motorcycles, first up is the Benelli Leoncino 800. The Leoncino 800 is more of a road-focused motorcycle and it gets its name due to the traditional styling language with an exposed trellis frame, a slender fuel tank, a simple tailpiece and spoke wheels.
On the standard Leoncino 800, the front end comprises a wide 50mm Marzocchi USD fork that offers rebound, compression, and preload adjustment. On the other hand, the rear-end features a preload-adjustable mono-shock. The bike is equipped with Brembo brakes and 17-inch wheels at either end.
Well, on the other hand, the Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail has a sportier appeal with some additional bodywork. The scrambler gets high-mounted twin exhaust pipes which are protected by a silver panel. The motorcycle also gets a body-coloured headlamp fairing. The Trail variant gets a larger 19-inch unit up-front. Both motorcycles are wrapped in dual-purpose tyres.
Mechanically, the Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail are powered by the same engine. The unit is a 754cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 68Nm of peak torque. This Euro 5-compliant engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox that is assisted by a slipper clutch.
As far as the pricing is concerned, Benelli has not yet revealed anything, but now that the two models are here, a launch in the near future is certain. We also do not have any idea when these motorcycles will make it to the Indian market, but expect it to arrive at our shores sometime after its international debut.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail
As we mentioned earlier that the middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market and after the company launches these motorcycles here, we are sure that they will gain a lot of traction.