- 10 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 41 min ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Movies When Sussanne Khan Got Teary-Eyed After Watching Hrithik Roshan's Performance In Mission Kashmir
- Sports Ind vs Aus: I let noise get to me last time, couldn't care less now: Starc on India series
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Benelli re-entered the Indian market under the partnership with Hyderabad-based Adishwar Auto Ride International (AARI), a subsidiary of Mahavir Group. The company has recently launched its 29th exclusive showroom in India. The state-of-the-art Benelli showroom is situated in a plush locale at Shobhagpura, Udaipur.
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India said, "It gives us great pleasure to be associated with ‘Prism Marketing Pvt. Ltd.', our philosophy of customer service is in tandem with the ethos of our Udaipur Dealer Partner. The employees at Benelli - Udaipur are trained to offer the best in terms of sales, service and customer experience, allowing customers to enjoy best-in-class, stress-free ownership. Our key motive is to ensure that Benelli's 3-S facilities are present across India, to generate strong brand presence. From that aspect, Udaipur is of great importance to us. We also believe that our dealership is not just a place to serve customers but a platform for enthusiasts to come and interact with other like-minded riders."
Anudeep Mehta, Dealer Principal, Benelli-Udaipur said, "We at Benelli-Udaipur are absolutely thrilled to bring Benelli to Udaipur, the city of lakes and beautiful open roads with amazing views to grow a riding culture. Benelli is a renowned world-over for offering premium lifestyle experience to its customers, through a unique range of products. Through Benelli-Udaipur, we look forward to fulfilling the dreams of local enthusiasts by giving them a platform to explore their spirit of riding and freedom."
In the state-of-the-art showroom, Benelli will be showcasing the recently launched Imperiale 400 BS6. The new BS6-compliant Benelli Imperiale 400 now comes with a starting price of Rs 1.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). This makes the motorcycle Rs 20,000 more expensive than the previous BS4 version. The new Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 model can now be booked online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 6,000.
Mechanically the Imperiale 400 BS6 is powered by the updated version of the same 374cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20bhp of power at 6000rpm and 29Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Moreover, the upcoming BS6 range of the company includes motorcycles like the TRK 502, TRK 502X, the Leoncino 500, the 302S and the 302R, Leoncino 250 and last but not least, the Benelli TNT 600i.
Thoughts About The State Of The Art Showroom By Benelli
This state-of-the-art showroom launched by Benelli will fulfil every need that the customer has and provide a seamless buying experience. Speaking a little about the Imperiale 400, the motorcycle grabbed a lot of attention at the time of its initial launch in the Indian market and is a direct rival to the Jawa Motorcycles and the Royal Enfield Classic 350.