- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Sports Sharath Kamal loses in pre-quarters at WTT Contender Doha
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Trolls Accusing Her Of Stealing A Smoothie Image From The Internet
- News Jaishankar calls on Bangladesh PM Hasina, praises her sagacity, leadership
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Benelli re-entered the Indian market under the partnership with Hyderabad-based Adishwar Auto Ride International (AARI), a subsidiary of Mahavir Group. The company has recently launched its 30th exclusive showroom in India. This new state-of-the-art Benelli showroom is situated in Chandigarh.
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India said, "It gives us great pleasure to be associated with ‘Atharva Autospace', our philosophy of customer service is in tandem with the ethos of our Chandigarh Dealer Partner. The employees at Benelli - Chandigarh are trained to offer the best in terms of sales, service and customer experience, allowing customers to enjoy best-in-class, stress-free ownership."
"Our key motive is to ensure that Benelli's 3-S facilities are present across India, to generate strong brand presence. From that aspect, Chandigarh is of great importance to us. We also believe that our dealership is not just a place to serve customers but a platform for enthusiasts to come and interact with other like-minded riders," he further added.
The new state-of-the-art showroom will showcase the newly launched BS6 Imperiale 400. The new BS6-compliant Benelli Imperiale 400 now comes with a starting price of Rs 1.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). This makes the motorcycle Rs 20,000 more expensive than the previous BS4 version. The new Benelli
Imperiale 400 BS6 model can now be booked online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 6,000 and is available in three colour options: Red, Black and Silver. Mechanically the Imperiale 400 BS6 is powered by the updated version of the same 374cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20bhp of power at 6000rpm and 29Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Neelam Singh, Dealer Principal, Benelli-Chandigarh said, "We at Benelli-Chandigarh are absolutely thrilled to bring Benelli to Chandigarh, which is home to some beautiful open roads with scenic locations all around. Benelli is a renowned world-over for offering premium lifestyle experience to its customers, through a unique range of products. Through Benelli-Chandigarh, we look forward to fulfilling the dreams of local enthusiasts by giving them a platform to explore their spirit of riding and freedom."
Thoughts About The State Of The Art Showroom By Benelli
This state-of-the-art showroom launched by Benelli will fulfil every need that the customer has and provide a seamless buying experience. Speaking a little about the Imperiale 400, the motorcycle is a direct rival to the Jawa Motorcycles and the Royal Enfield Classic 350 in the Indian market.