- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Benelli India has announced the new year-end offers for the Imperiale 400 motorcycle sold in the country. The year-end offers include benefits of up to Rs 12,000, a maintenance package and a couple of easy finance schemes as well.
The festive offer will be available for a limited time across all Benelli dealerships in the country. The Imperiale 400 is the only model that has received the BS6 updated from the company. As a result, it is the only motorcycle on sale from the brand in India.
Apart from the benefits, Benelli is also offering attractive finance schemes on the retro motorcycle. The finance schemes offered by the company includes a low EMI of Rs 4,999. Potential customers can also avail maximum funding of up to 85 per cent of ex-showroom price.
Along with the finance scheme, the company is also offering a 2-year complimentary service and a 3-year unlimited KMS warranty. It will help the Imperiale customers for hassle-free ownership in the country.
The new Benelli Imperiale 400 can be booked online on brand's official website or through any of the authorised dealerships across India for a token amount of Rs 6,000. The Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in three colour options: Red, Silver and Black.
The Imperiale 400 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.99 lakh for the silver paint scheme. While the Red and the Black paint schemes attract a premium of Rs 10,000 and cost Rs 2.10 lakh. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, India).
Speaking about the motorcycle, the Imperiale 400 is powered by a 374cc single-cylinder engine producing max power of 20bhp at 6000rpm and max torque of 29Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Apart from the engine update, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle.
The retro motorcycle features a classic-retro look with round headlamps, tail-lamps and turn-indicators. The motorcycle also features an abundance use of chrome on the headlamp, tail lamps, exhaust, wheels and more giving it a rich look.
The retro look is further carried to the fuel tank and instrument cluster design. The double-pod instrument cluster features a small TFT display which provides ODO-meter and trip-meter; among other information.
The suspension duties on the Imperiale 400 are by a 41mm telescopic forks at the front and dual-shock absorbers with preload adjust at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Benelli Imperiale 400 Year-End Offers For December 2020
The Benelli Imperial 400 has carried the brand after the BS6 update this year in India. The company aims to attract more customers to the retro motorcycle with attractive year-end offers. The Imperial 400 rivals the Honda H'Ness CB350, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and the Jawa Twins; among others.