- 27 min ago Okinawa Introduces New Finance Schemes During Festive Season: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- 21 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- News Valmiki Jayanti 2020: Puja timings, history, and importance
- Sports IPL 2020: Chris Gayle fined for Code of Conduct breach
- Finance Direct Benefit Transfer DBT Helped Modi-Govt Save More Than Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore
- Technology OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro Users Experiencing Battery Drain Issue Post OxygenOS 11 Update: Report
- Lifestyle Diwali 2020: Rashami Desai Flaunts Festive-Perfect Outfits, Which One Will You Pick?
- Movies Halloween 2020: We Dare You To Watch These Bollywood Films Alone At Night!
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Benelli has announced a new finance scheme for its Imperiale 400 motorcycle in the Indian market. With the new finance scheme, the company aims to boost sales of its only motorcycle during the ongoing festive season in the country.
The new finance scheme launched by the company offered a low EMI of Rs 4,999 and get maximum funding of up to 85 per cent. Benelli launched the Imperiale 400 BS6 model back in July this year.
The BS6 motorcycle now retails at Rs 1.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has increased the prices of the Imperiale 400 BS6 by Rs 20,000 over its BS4 counterpart.
The new Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 motorcycle can now be booked online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India for a token amount of Rs 6,000. The motorcycle continues to be offered with a 3-year unlimited KMS warranty and a 2-year complimentary service from the company.
The Imperiale 400 is powered by a 374cc single-cylinder engine producing max power of 20bhp at 6000rpm and max torque of 29Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Apart from the engine update, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle.
The Benelli Imperiale 400 features a classic-retro look with round headlamps, tail-lamps and turn-indicators. The motorcycle also features an abundance use of chrome on the headlamp, tail lamps, exhaust, wheels and more.
The retro look is further carried to the fuel tank and instrument cluster design. The double-pod instrument cluster features a small TFT display which provides ODO-meter and trip-meter; among other information.
The suspension duties on the Imperiale 400 are by a 41mm telescopic forks at the front and dual-shock absorbers with preload adjust at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Benelli Imperiale 400 also features dual-channel ABS for improved safety on the motorcycle.
The Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in three colour options: Silver, Black and Red. The Black and Red paint schemes attract a premium of Rs 10,000 more than the Silver colour.
The Benelli Imperiale 400 rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350, Bullet 350, Jawa 350 and the Forty-two. However, it is about to receive a couple of new models soon in the market. Royal Enfield will be launching the Meteor, while Honda is expected to launch a new cruiser motorcycle this month in the same segment called the H'Ness.
Thoughts About The Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India
The Benelli Imperiale 400 is currently the only motorcycle that is currently updated to BS6 emission standards by the brand in India. As a result, the company has announced a new finance scheme to help boost sales of the motorcycle in the country.