- 20 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 21 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
BattRE Electric Mobility has launched a new electric scooter in the Indian market, the GPSie. The new BattRE GPSie electric scooter is priced at Rs 64,990, ex-showroom. The new electric scooter comes with a host of features, including internet connectivity as well.
The BattRE GPSie is a result of the partnership between the electric scooter manufacturer and a California-based firm, Aeris Communications, which has an office in Delhi-NCR. The partnership between the two companies will see the new electric scooter come packed with internet-connectivity features, enhancing the ownership experience for their customers.
Talking about the electric scooter first, the BattRE GPSie comes with a 48V/24Ah Lithium Fero Phosphate (LFP) battery. It offers a maximum range of 65km and claims to charge completely in 2.5 hours and has a life of 2000 cycles. The battery is further paired with a 250W hub motor which powers the electric scooter to a top speed of 25km/h.
The electric scooter packs a host of features. This includes LED headlamps, digital odometer, keyless ignition, USB charger, regenerative braking, 10-inch wheels with tubeless tyres, 220mm disc brakes and EBS.
Apart from these standard features, the BattRE GPSie comes with an integrated SIM, which offers a host of additional connectivity features. This includes GPS tracking, geofencing, remote immobilisation, driver behaviour, trip reports, speeding and crash alerts and secure park; among others. The electric scooter is paired to the rider's smartphone through a dedicated app, which displays all the details.
The BattRE GPSie electric scooter comes in three standard paint scheme options: Red, White and Blue. The electric scooter manufacturer currently has over 50 dealerships spread across different states of India: Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
Customers can purchase the new GPSie electric scooter at any of these dealerships. BattRE also sells the GPSie electric scooter online at Amazon India e-commerce platform. The retail price of the BattRE GPSie includes the 1st year subscription, after which customers have to pay Rs 1,200 annually.
Thoughts About BattRE GPSie Electric Scooter In India
The BattRE GPSie is the latest low-speed electric scooter offering in India. Priced at Rs 65,000, the entry-level electric scooter is competitively priced compared to its rivals in the Indian market, which include offerings from Ampere and Avan Motors.