- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 1 day ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 1 day ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- News Biden twists ankle while playing with his dog, suffers 'hairline fractures'
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Reacts To Her Less Screen Time In Films Like Simmba, Coolie No.1; 'It Doesn't Matter'
- Finance How To Choose The Right Equity Mutual Fund To Invest In?
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i Dedicated Page Goes Live At Flipkart; Launch Set For December 3
- Sports Warner's Test fate uncertain after withdrawing from short-format series against India
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Bajaj Auto has launched new colour options on its popular Pulsar NS & RS range of motorcycles. The new colour schemes offer a more contemporary look while also receiving new body graphics, which adds to the appeal.
The range which consists of the NS160, NS200 and the RS200 are offered with a starting price of Rs 1.08 lakh for the 160cc model. The NS200 and the RS200 are priced slightly higher at Rs 1.31 lakh and Rs 1.52 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new motorcycles are now offered in two new paint schemes: Burnt Red (Matte finish) and Plasma Blue (Satin finish). Both these new colour schemes further come with white alloy wheels, while the front and rear fenders are now finished in a carbon-fibre texture. The new motorcycles also offer a hot stamping pattern on the seats, adding to its distinctive looks.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head-Marketing, Bajaj Auto said,
"The Pulsar RS200 and NS200 have always stood out by offering the latest in international technology in performance motorcycling. This festive season, we offer discerning motorcyclists an unbeatable combination of sporty responsive performance and eye-catching new looks that reaffirm Pulsar's market leadership."
Apart from the addition of the new paint scheme, all three motorcycles remain otherwise unchanged. The updates on the Bajaj Pulsar 160NS, 200NS and RS200 are limited to the above-mentioned cosmetic updates alone while retaining the same mechanicals.
To reiterate, the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 comes powered by a 150cc single-cylinder engine producing 17bhp. The Bajaj Pulsar 200NS and the RS200, on the other hand, use a 199cc single-cylinder unit borrowed from the KTM Duke 200. The engine on the 200NS and RS200 produce 23bhp and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
All three motorcycles have become extremely popular over time in their respective segments. The motorcycles offer good performance, impressive mileage and excellent overall comfort.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar NS & RS Range With New Colours
The new colours on the Bajaj Pulsar NS and RS range will surely attract more customers towards the products, further improving sales for the brand, especially during the festive season. The motorcycles rival the likes of the TVS Apache RTR series and the KTM 200 twins in the Indian market.