- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Bajaj Auto has silently launched the Platina H Gear 110 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is the brand's entry-level commuter offerings and is offered with a price tag of Rs 59,802, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6-compliant Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is offered in a single variant. The new updates on the commuter motorcycle is limited to the BS6 engine update. The Platina H Gear BS6 is now powered by an updated version of the same 115.45cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 8bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is paired with a five-speed transmission. The engine on the Platina H Gear BS6 now comes with a fuel-injection system, which further offers enhanced refinement and better performance, compared to the previous model.
Apart from the updated engine, most other elements of the motorcycle remain unchanged. The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 measures 2006mm in length, 713mm in width and 1100m in height. The motorcycle weighs in at just 122kg and has a seat height of 804mm.
The BS6 Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 carries forward all the features from its previous BS4 iteration. This includes the same body graphics, blacked-out engine and exhaust, long front and rear fenders, alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and halogen headlamps; among others.
The commuter motorcycle also comes with a single-piece comfortable seat and a 11-litre fuel tank. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 continues to be offered in the same two colour schemes as well: Red and Black.
The suspension setup on the Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is using telescopic forks at the front and dual-spring setup at the rear. Braking is handled through a 240mm disc at the front and a 110mm drum brake at the rear, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina H Gear is the latest model to be updated by the brand to comply with the latest emission norms, which came into effect from the 1st of April 2020. Bookings for the commuter motorcycle can be made online, with deliveries scheduled to begin post lockdown.