- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Bajaj Auto has launched a new version of its CT100 commuter motorcycle in the Indian market, called the 'Kadak'. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 46,432, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 'Kadak' version of the CT100 commuter motorcycle now comes with a host of features and equipment, which makes it an attractive offering in the segment.
Talking about all the updates, the new Bajaj CT100 Kadak now comes with eight new features. These include cross-tube handlebar for better stability, rubber tank pads for added rider comfort, enlarged grab rails for pillions, flexible and clear lens for the indicators, extended mirror boot, front fork suspension bellows, thicker and flatter seat for added comfort and a fuel-level indicator.
Apart from the added features, the Bajaj CT100 Kadak now also comes with three new colour options. These include Glossy Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals. These new colours and the updated body graphics give the commuter motorcycle a more stylish look.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"The brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lakh motorcycles since inception."
"The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment."
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the motorcycle remains otherwise unchanged. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak continues to be powered by the same 102cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj CT100 Kadak Version
The new ‘Kadak' version of the Bajaj CT100 motorcycle has been introduced to attract more customers during the ongoing festive season in the country. The new Kadak version of the Bajaj CT100 continues to rival the same competitors in the segment, including the Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe and the TVS Radeon.