- 10 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 19 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Honda Car Discounts & Year-End Offers: Benefits Of Up To Rs 2.5 Lakh Offered On Select Models
- News Farmer press for special session of Parliament to repel farm laws in meeting with government
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Bajaj Auto has launched a new version of its CT100 commuter motorcycle in the Indian market, called the 'Kadak'. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 46,432, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 'Kadak' version of the CT100 commuter motorcycle now comes with a host of features and equipment, which makes it an attractive offering in the segment.
Talking about all the updates, the new Bajaj CT100 Kadak now comes with eight new features. These include cross-tube handlebar for better stability, rubber tank pads for added rider comfort, enlarged grab rails for pillions, flexible and clear lens for the indicators, extended mirror boot, front fork suspension bellows, thicker and flatter seat for added comfort and a fuel-level indicator.
Apart from the added features, the Bajaj CT100 Kadak now also comes with three new colour options. These include Glossy Ebony Black with Blue Decals, Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals. These new colours and the updated body graphics give the commuter motorcycle a more stylish look.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
"The brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lakh motorcycles since inception."
"The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment."
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the motorcycle remains otherwise unchanged. The new Bajaj CT100 Kadak continues to be powered by the same 102cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj CT100 Kadak Version
The new ‘Kadak' version of the Bajaj CT100 motorcycle has been introduced to attract more customers during the ongoing festive season in the country. The new Kadak version of the Bajaj CT100 continues to rival the same competitors in the segment, including the Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe and the TVS Radeon.