- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Bajaj Auto launched their first electric scooter, the Bajaj Chetak in the Indian market in mid-January 2020. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is currently available only in Pune and Bangalore, with a starting price of Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-showroom.
With deliveries for the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter having begun, the company has delivered Bangalore's first Chetak electric. The city's first Bajaj Chetak electric scooter was delivered to its new owners at Bangalore's KTM showroom at Mekhri circle.
As seen from the exclusive images, the proud owners of the new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter opted for the top-spec ‘Premium' variant in a choice of Black and Blue paint schemes. The electric scooter is offered in two variants: Urbane and Premium. Both models, however, receive the same specifications, with minor cosmetic changes between them.
Bajaj is the first mainstream two-wheeler manufacturer in the Indian market to introduce a pure-electric offering in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Chetak electric rivals the likes of the Ather 450X and the TVS iQube electric in the segment.
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is powered by a 4kW electric motor paired with a 3kWh lithium-ion battery producing 16Nm of peak torque. The electric scooter offers two riding modes: Eco and Sport, with the Eco mode offering a range of 95km and the Sport mode offering 85km on a single charge.
Bajaj also claims that the Chetak electric scooter offers a top speed of 70km/h. Batteries on the Chetak electric takes about five hours for a complete charge, while a single hour can charge the scooter up to 25%.
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter offers a simple, clean and a slightly retro design, reminiscent of the original Chetak of the past. Bajaj has also neatly combined the retro design with modern features and equipment, including connected technology as well.
The electric scooter is also offered in a range of colour options. This includes Indigo Metallic, Brooklyn Black, Velutto Rosso, Cyber White, Citrus Rush and Hazelnut.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Delivered In Bangalore
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is the first EV offering from the Pune-based two-wheeler manufacturer. The electric scooter neatly combines retro-design with modern features, which appeals to a wider range of customers.