- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- News Karnataka school sedition case challenged in SC
- Movies Box Office Collection Report: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan VS Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Bajaj Auto introduced the Chetak electric scooter in the Indian market recently. The new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is offered in two variants: Urbane & Premium and is offered with a starting price of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom.
At the time of launch, Bajaj confirmed that the electric scooter will be available initially in just two cities: Pune and Bangalore. Bookings for the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is now open in both cities for an amount of Rs 1,999, with deliveries scheduled in February.
Ahead of the start of deliveries, Autocar India has revealed the locations of the dealerships where the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available. The scooter will be sold at select KTM outlets in both Bangalore and Pune. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in five dealerships in Pune and thirteen KTM outlets in Bangalore.
Starting with Pune, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships in Wakdewadi, Kharadi, Chakan, FC Road and Bund Garden.
In Bangalore, the Chetak electric scooter will be available in KTM dealerships located in Indiranagar, HRBR Layout, Marathahalli, Electronic City, Whitefield, Yelahanka, Mekhri Circle, BTM Layout, Banashankari, Lanford Road, Bannerghatta, Chandra Layout and Rajajinagar.
To reiterate, the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will come powered by a 3kWh lithium-ion-battery pack with IP-67 certification, paired to a 4kW electric motor. It produces 16Nm of peak torque and offers a maximum range of 95km.
The electric scooter also comes with both standard and fast-charging technology. Bajaj claims that using fast-charging, the Chetak electric scooter can offer a range of 25km with just a single hour of charging.
Bajaj also offers the electric scooter with a range of colour options. The base-spec model comes with two paint schemes: Citrus Rush and Cyber White. The top-spec ‘Premium' variant offers a choice of five different paint schemes: Hazelnut, Citrus Rush, Velutto Rosso, Indigo Metallic and Brooklyn Black.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Dealership Locations
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is the first all-electric offering from the brand in the Indian market. The electric scooter also brings back the ‘Chetak' nameplate after 14 years in India. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter rivals the likes of the Ather 450 and the Okinawa Praise range.